Nursing Homes in National City

35 Communities

Paradise Valley Manor

2575 E. EIGHTH ST., National City, CA
$$$$
Theresa446086: "They were very nice at Paradise Valley Manor. We had a couple of nurses that really helped my mom, but she didn’t like the food and a lot of the people there were complaining about it. Otherwise, the place was great. The rooms were of a pretty big size, and the staff was very friendly and very helpful. If the patient wanted to go and do things, they could. If not, they didn’t have to; they didn’t make them go. My mom would go to "hair cut day," where they’d give them haircut... (read more)

Friendship Manor Nursing & Rehab Center

902 S Euclid Avenue, National City, CA
1 review
Marianne: "My husband stayed at Friendship Manor Nursing & Rehab Center. It was the best of all the places he has been. We had no complaints about the place. The staff was the best. The place was beautiful, very nice, neat, clean, and organized. They have a nice dining area."

Castle Manor Convalescent Center

541 V AVENUE, National City, CA

Hillcrest Manor Sanitarium

1889 NATIONAL CITY BLVD., National City, CA

Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of San Diego

220 East 24TH Street, National City, CA
$$$$
Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of San Diego is a premier skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, providing patient-centered care in a warm and comfortable environment. Our goal is to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality. We provide a wide range of rehabilitation services with a focus on taking a proactive approach to recovery. Our services include physical, occupational, recreational, and speech therapies, adv... (read more)

La Mesa Healthcare Center

3780 Massachusetts Avenue, La Mesa, CA
$$$$
LGarcia: "My dad and I love it here. I know we came to get therapy and it was short term but we would be much more happy staying here."

Mount Miguel Covenant Village

325 Kempton Street, Spring Valley, CA
$$$$
Caring107228650: "The staff at Mount Miguel Covenant Village is competent, caring, and skillful. My brother was in a 2-bedroom; the rooms were not huge, but they were adequate. There was enough space for a visitor to come and for him to get in and out of bed. There’s physical therapy, and there are some group activities. I’ve never eaten there, but he thought the food was fine. I think there was a genuine interest in the patient. He had a good experience there. "

Reo Vista Healthcare Center

6061 BANBURY ST., San Diego, CA
$$$$
EDNA MONK: "I could not have asked for better accommodations. My bed overlooked a lovely patio area with grass and trees,it was very peaceful. The staff here was fantastic, and a few of them stand out for being especially kind and helpful with my rehabilitation after hip replacement surgery: Nora, CNA was my biggest helper, she was always so willing to offer help and did it willingly. Michelle, LVN was wonderful in giving me my meds on time and when I really needed my special ones. ... (read more)

Community Conv Hosp of La Mesa

8665 LA MESA BLVD., La Mesa, CA
1 review
lourdes22: "This facility was amazing,everyone was helpful and nice. I was visiting a family member and was surprised to see how well he was treated. the staff is very welcoming and have such outstanding attitudes. there is alot of activities to do wich accomadate everyones needs. I do not have one bad thing to say about this place.parking is kind of small but staff makes up for it all. They have unique activities wich include a petting zoo that way patients do not feel lonely. It is ve... (read more)

University Care Center

5602 UNIVERSITY AVE, San Diego, CA
1 review
Michael F.: "I was very impressed with University Care Center in San Diego. They had a very nice facility with professional Cali-style landscaping, and a very clean interior with a welcoming atmosphere that was nothing like a "typical nursing home." They were located right next to a hospital, and were within walking distance of a very large park where the elderly could go sit with their visitors. My client had everything nice to say about this facility, from the food to the staff to hi... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the National City area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the National City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 35 nursing homes communities in the National City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.