51 Nursing Homes in Mission Hills, CA

Also serving communities of Solvang.

Ararat Nursing Facility

15099 MISSION HILLS ROAD, Mission Hills, CA
caring0301213: "The staff was exceptional at Ararat Nursing Home. They were absolutely top-notch. They gave us a complete tour of the facility even if the waiting list is very long. The place is super clean. "

Providence Holy Cross Medical Center

15031 Rinaldi St, Mission Hills, CA
Judith C.: "My sister was in this facility for 4 years, until her passing. She was completely and totally unresponsive and not able to communicate in any way. My brother in law visited EVERY day and I was there approx once a week until the month bef... (read more)

Brookdale Northridge

17650 Devonshire Street, Northridge, CA
Northridge Mall, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, restaurants and churches are close to Brookdale Northridge, an assisted living facility located at the heart of San Fernando Valley in Northridge, CA. Visitors specifically like the din... (read more)

2013, 2015, 2016

Canyon Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

22029 SATICOY STREET, Canoga Park, CA
Amma's daughter , Raji kumar : "Canyon oaks is far beyond our expectations of a nursing facility. Nursing staff is exceptionally caring and professional. Evening staff , ( Neelam, Angie, Blanca are few of them) with whom I had daily contacts when my mother was there , w... (read more)

Los Angeles Jewish Home

7150 Tampa Ave., Reseda CA 91335, Los Angeles, CA
Sandy420061: "I thought Jewish Home (Grancell Village) was the best one my husband had ever been in. We were not Jewish, but it was one of the best. The care there was unbelievable. They had entertainment and they had excellent food. Most of them were r... (read more)

Maclay Healthcare Center

12831 MACLAY STREET, Sylmar, CA
MARCO: "My mother passed away April 7, 2010 and after going through 2 nursing home nightmares (Astoria in Sylmar and another facility in Lancaster, CA)... we landed in MaClay. The service, the staff, the facilities were simply amazing. The genuin... (read more)

Sherman Village Hcc

12750 RIVERSIDE DRIVE, North Hollywood, CA
Aliya: "I really enjoyed being here during my visit volunteering with music. I used to think that departing a real home is devastating, by I have completely changed my mind after visiting the Sherman Village Hcc. I saw that not only the elderly en... (read more)

Sun Air Convalescent Hospital

14857 ROSCOE BOULEVARD, Panorama City, CA
gowlchin: "I stayed at Panorama several times now. I love the people that work there and they treat me very well."

Mountain View Conv Hosp

13333 FENTON AVENUE, Sylmar, CA
Grammadee47 : "Nobody's perfect, right? After spending several weeks at Mt. View , however, I can honestly say that this facility comes pretty darn close. I had hip replacement surgery with complications and needed extensive physical therapy and occupati... (read more)

Villa Scalabrini

10631 Vinedale Street, Sun Valley, CA

Astoria Nursing and Rehab Cent

14040 Astoria Street, Sylmar, CA
Alison: "Astoria Nursing and Rehab Center was really great. I was really impressed. They took great care of my mother. It was clean and it smelled nice. The staff was attentive. They have adequate parking, and it's right off the freeway. The food w... (read more)

Holiday Manor Care Center

20554 ROSCOE BLVD, Canoga Park, CA
joann dickens: "I have seen a downfall on this facility since I have been visiting a family member for the past 5 yrs.there is no customer service at all from staff at the front.i even wait for long for me to get in.And need to call the facility that nob... (read more)

Tarzana Health Rehab Center

5650 RESEDA BLVD, Tarzana, CA
Donna R M : "The LVNs and Nurses aides are very caring and competent, and get to know the residents personally. Staff members seem to be helpful to one another. Everyone does their best "

California Healthcare & Rehab

6700 SEPULVEDA BLVD., Van Nuys, CA
AV88: "My mom stayed at this facility in the spring of 2011 for three weeks after breaking her ankle. My grandma also stayed there several years back. I am pleased to say that this facility greatly improved from the last time I was there. The sta... (read more)

Topanga Terrace

22125 ROSCOE BLVD, Canoga Park, CA
ILikeIt: "My grandmother lived at Topanga Terrace Center after contracting an illness. The staff was excellent as my grandfather, mother, and family were allowed what to me seemed like ultimate access to my grandmother. Daily we were allowed to sp... (read more)

Valley Palms Care Center

13400 SHERMAN WAY, North Hollywood, CA
happygranddaughter: "While this facility is not in the best neighborhood, nor have the best curb appeal, I could not be much happier about the location my grandmother has been living for over the past five years (and actually it is probably closer to 10 years ... (read more)

Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging-Eisenberg Village

18855 VICTORY BL, Reseda, CA

Chatsworth Park Care Center

10610 Owensmouth Ave., Chatsworth, CA
ultrunr: "Best rehab in the area......no place is perfect, but they do a good job on just about every aspect of care. "

Four Seasons Healthcare & Wellness Center

5335 Laurel Canyon Boulevard, , San Fernando, CA
Satisfied Customer4: "I was at Four Seasons Health Care and Wellness Center. It was a very good facility, but I was very well taken care of because of the attendants; the doctors were not very good at all. The attendants were very good, and they had plenty of t... (read more)

Magnolia Gardens

17922 SAN FERNANDO MISSION RD, Granada Hills, CA
Sergo001718: "My elderly mother was transferred to Magnolia Gardens after a recent fall. Within two months following her admission to Magnolia Gardens, with a well-planned physiotherapy programme delivered by highly skilled staff, she was able to walk o... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mission Hills area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Mission Hills area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 51 nursing homes communities in the Mission Hills area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.