Nursing Homes in Mendocino County

4 Communities

Sherwood Oaks Health Center

130 DANA STREET, Fort Bragg, CA
1 review
Tammy Bray: "We are very pleased with the care that Sherwood Oaks provides our loved ones. We have had several family members there and they have always been treated with the upmost respect, care, and love from their staff. We could not be more happy with the services they provide our loved ones. "

Northbrook Nursing and Rehab

64 NORTHBROOK WAY, Willits, CA
$$$$
impressed231: "I did an unscheduled visit. The facility was free of major odors and clean. I was greeted by staff. Everyone was friendly and courteous. I was given a quick tour, mind you that no-one knew I was coming, and everything was clean and tidy. You could tell the people that stayed there were taken care of. There was a "store" happening that several residents were excited to get to. It was explained to me that they played BINGO throughout the week and could spend their "Bingo Buck... (read more)

Redwood Cove Healthcare Center

1162 South Dora, Ukiah, CA
1 review
Laurie20: "My friend had stayed in Redwood Cove for two weeks. It was understaffed. There were no phones and we couldn't get in touch with the persons. There weren't enough precautions taken because my friend and five other people got food poisoned there. It was terrible and there were instances that people were falling off their beds. However, they do work on the physical therapy. But they need more staff that was trained. They need activities and improve on their cleanliness. "

Ukiah Healthcare Center

1349 SOUTH DORA ST., Ukiah, CA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mendocino County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Mendocino County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Mendocino County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.