Nursing Homes in Humboldt County

6 Communities

Eureka Rehabilitation and Wellness Center

2353 Twenty-Third St, Eureka, CA
1 review
daughter of mostly happy patient: "My mother spent about 5 weeks at Eureka Rehab and Wellness when she had complications from hip surgery. She was much happier there than we expected, and I was pleasantly surprised. I felt that most of the staff were very professional. She actually had to strip in front of a young male aide (really, you couldn't give her a female?) to assess for any body issues so the hospital wouldn't be responsible for ones already present, like bedsores) The facility could be improved as f... (read more)

Granada Healthcare & Rehab Center

2885 HARRIS STREET, Eureka, CA
1 review
Ana437481: "Granada Rehabilitation & Wellness Center looks like a nursing home. There are lots of people in wheelchairs and walking around. It's a very busy place. There's a large community room where residents watch movies and a patio with flowers. There are 89 rooms. They provide occupational therapy for Mom, and she has a room with her own TV. The thing I liked about the place is that it's free-flowing and not like a prison. The residents could bring in their dogs. "

St. Luke Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

2321 NEWBURG ROAD, Fortuna, CA
1 review
Lucile: "I was not impressed with St. Luke at all. It's probably okay for what it was. It was a large skilled nursing facility for our area and they attend to the basic needs. It's extremely expensive, and my mom doesn't need that kind of facility. "

Jerold Phelps Comm Hosp Snf

733 CEDAR STREET, Garberville, CA

Pacific Healthcare & Rehab Center

2211 HARRISON AVENUE, Eureka, CA

Seaview Healthcare & Rehab Center

6400 PURDUE DRIVE, Eureka, CA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Humboldt County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Humboldt County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Humboldt County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.