Nursing Homes in Fresno

26 Communities

The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens

5555 North Fresno Street, Fresno, CA
$$$$
Caring489209: "San Joaquin Gardens is an outstanding facility, with superior quality customer service. The staff really cares for its clientele. A few of the amenities include fitness center and spa, library, beauty salon, and multiple dining facilities. There is even a happy hour time at one of the fine dining restaurants. The living space my grandmother resides in is new, comfortable, and spacious. The last time I visited my grandmother, I attended one of the community's town hall m... (read more)

Sunnyside Conv. Hospital

2939 S. PEACH AVENUE, Fresno, CA
1 review
Joyce120432850: "Sunnyside was fine and very clean. It has everything that I think my dad will need, and the staff was friendly. They gave me a tour and were very helpful. They were having Halloween party during my visit. They do things during the day and take them places. They had a good menu, but provided other food items in case the resident doesn't want what’s on the menu. The food smells good. "

San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital

7173 N Sharon Ave, Fresno, CA
1 review
William102612150: "I was at San Joaquin Valley Rehab for about two weeks. I was treated well. The staff was excellent. The food was good. I had a great time. If you have to be sick somewhere, it was a fine place to be sick. Everyone was pleasant, and I liked the food. I go back to that facility every month for a meeting with my multiple sclerosis support group. It is a very nice facility. It was A1. No complaints here at all. The staff were kind. I have type II diabetes so they were very caref... (read more)

Pacific Gardens Nursing & Reha

577 S. PEACH AVE., Fresno, CA
$$$$
David: "I wasn't so thrilled with Pacific Gardens. The rooms had either two or three residents. My mother was there short-term, but I also have friends that are there long-term and long-term is not where you want to be. It's kind of on the depressing side. The food wasn't all that good. They occasionally have staff members that are a little on the rude side. They brought people in to sing on certain days and they had a non-denominational reverend who would come in. They had a therap... (read more)

Sierra Vista Healthcare Center

715 S Cedar Avenue, Fresno, CA
$$$$
valinda-clevenger: "My father, Ted Robert W, arrived with his big cowboy hat and of course a little anxiety. His 6 children were nervous for him as this was his new home.. The staff soon put us all at ease and went out of their way to make him feel comfortable. Our family was very hands on and at the facility a great deal of time. This meant the poor staff not only had to cater to Dads needs but to ours as well. They were amazing!!! I am thankful for these dedicated, and professional fun... (read more)

California Home For the Aged

6720 E Kings Canyon Rd, Fresno, CA
$$$$
The California Armenian Home was established in 1952. The Founding Fathers had a vision to create the Home for those who no longer could care for themselves. In 1952 the first small building caring for about 30 residents was build.

Golden Livingcenter - Fresno

2715 Fresno Street, Fresno, CA
$$$$
Adam: "I really liked Golden Living Center - Fresno. It's pretty nice. The room for Alzheimer's was upstairs and completely locked down, so my grandmother won't be able to get out, which I really liked. They had a garden area where she could go out and be with the other residents. The rooms were OK, pretty decent, big, and clean. They had an entertainment area and a pretty nice lunch room."

Care Meridian Fresno Weber

2020 N Weber Ave, Fresno, CA
$$$$
A. Daughter: "Care Meridian was the only facility that can accommodate my brother who was on life support. The facility was kind of outdated. But I liked that they have a nice large room where the family can congregate, and play area for children. I did like that the rooms can accommodate the different ages. The bedroom was totally different from a medical room. I suggest they update their facility if possible. The staff were accomodating all the way through. They exceeded my expectations... (read more)

Golden Livingcenter - Country View Alzheimers Care

925 N. Cornelia Avenue, Fresno, CA
1 review
Caring89549150: "I placed my grandma at Golden Livingcenter while she was still living, and the care she received was great. The facility is kind of an old building and kind of run down as far as the way the environment looks, but it was more of the care that I cared about. There were activities, but my grandma was not in the position to participate in them. They had a hair lady come in every other week to do their hair, and my grandma had that one. That is very convenient that they have a b... (read more)

Oakwood Gardens Care Center

3510 E. Shields Street, Fresno, CA
$$$$
Felisa M.: "I broke my right femur in October and after surgery, Denise (of Oakwood Gardens) came to Community Regional Medical Center. She came in and visited with me and got my VA insurance approved and into a semi-private room in 2 days! With just a few things-- like going from oral pills to insulin"

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Fresno area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 45 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Fresno area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 26 nursing homes communities in the Fresno area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.