11 Nursing Homes in Burlingame, CA

Mills-Peninsula Skilled Nursing

1609 Trousdale Drive, Burlingame, CA
planetalexa: "I used to visit this facility for community service purposes when I was in school. My friends and family and I would make decorations, cards, gifts, etc... and deliver them to the nursing/old folks patients at Magnolia Gardens. We would al... (read more)

Peninsula Medical Center D/P Snf

1501 Trousdale Drive, Burlingame, CA

Brookside Skilled Nursing Hospital

2620 Flores Street, San Mateo, CA
Gina: "Brookside Skilled Nursing Hospital was very welcoming. They didn't tell me I wasn't old enough and let me stay there for eight days. It's very nice, clean, and doesn’t smell. It's very appropriate and nurses are friendly. The environment w... (read more)

Voralto at Belmont

900 Sixth Avenue, Belmont, CA
Verlayne: "Of all the places we looked, we were impressed with what Nazareth Vista had to offer. The place was very well laid out, very clean, nice, and more upscale. The amenities looked wonderful. My father was at their skilled nursing facility for... (read more)

Mills-Peninsula Extended Care

100 S. San Mateo Drive, San Mateo, CA
Caring7767: "My mother was in Mills-Peninsula. Their service was terrible. In fact, they gave my mother the wrong medication. They hurt my mother's shoulder and pulled it out of its socket. She ended up having excruciating pain because of that. Their L... (read more)

A & C Convalescent Hospital of Millbrae

890 EL CAMINO REAL, San Bruno, CA

San Mateo Medical Center D/p Snf

222 WEST 39TH AVENUE, San Mateo, CA
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Burlingame area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Burlingame area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 nursing homes communities in the Burlingame area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.