Nursing Homes in Banning

8 Communities

Banning Healthcare

3476 W. Wilson Street, Banning, CA
1 review
Angela: "My brother is in Banning Healthcare. The rooms are very small. They have physical therapy and a community room where they play music and games. The staff is wonderful, very friendly, and helpful. The overall care is excellent. They have patios and some outside tables for lunch get-togethers."

Cherry Valley Healthcare

5800 WEST WILSON STREET, Banning, CA
$$$$
Lydia L.: "My mom has been having rehab at Cherry Valley Healthcare for a month now. It's pretty large and they can live there or go there for therapy or rehab. It's nice and everyone's very friendly. The place is more of a hospital type. Her room is shared and it has two people. They have games, arts and crafts, movie nights, and they take them on outings and shopping once a week or once every two weeks. There are a lot of activities and the place is very clean and welcoming."

San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital D/P SNF

600 North Highland Springs Avenue, Banning, CA

Braswell's Community Convalescent Center

13542 SECOND ST., Yucaipa, CA
$$$$
Jesus: "The people at Calimesa Post Acute have been very helpful and attentive. Dad is very comfortable, and they treat him well. He has everything he needs there. They have music, bingo, and people coming in to sing and visit them. I'm happy with the way they are taking care of Dad. The food is good, and Dad seems to be enjoying it. If he wants something else, they're willing to make it for him right away. The place is very clean and sanitized."

Miravilla Care Center

9246 AVENIDA MIRAVILLA, Cherry Valley, CA
$$$$
L.Algea: "My Father Stayed at Miravilla Care Center for about ten weeks. He received physical therapy three times a week and the staff always made sure he was ready. The two rna gentlemen chris and lewie really made it a pleasant stay for my father. All the staff our friendly, the rooms are comfortable and clean, the activities department goes above and beyond to make everyone happy. I will defiantly recommend this facility to others! "

Beaumont Care Center

1441 N MICHIGAN AVENUE, Beaumont, CA
1 review
Caring7486: "I go to Beaumont Care Center twice a week to visit my dad. It is conveniently located where everybody could visit him. The day time shift is really good to him. Everybody is cool and friendly. But the only thing that I'm having concerns about is the night shift. There've been a lot of problems going over there, and it's really, really disturbing for me. "

Braswell's Yucaipa Valley Conv

35253 AVENUE H, Yucaipa, CA
$$$$
M.C.1: "My dad was at Braswell's Yucaipa, and this place was very bad. As soon as you go into the facility, there are people screaming, people asking for help. The place kind of smells too. Even their CNA's couldn’t wait to get out of there, as they are extremely understaffed and overworked. It was just a bad place. "

Palm Grove Health Care

1665 East Eighth Street, Beaumont, CA
$$$$
KiddRexx: "my experience at the facility was not what i had expected at all. I was hoping for it to be a nice place for my grand father to be living in but it was not that at all. the smell of the facility was horrible, the patients were wandering around the hallways as if they were lost, the nurses did not help them get around in there wheel chairs. Tv's were extremely loud in the rooms, my grand father was wearing old pajamas, not the ones we had bought him, one patient even tried to... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Banning area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Banning area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 nursing homes communities in the Banning area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.