7 Nursing Homes in Arroyo Grande, CA

Arroyo Grande Care Center

1212 Farroll Ave, Arroyo Grande, CA
B. White: "My mother has been at AGCC for nearly a month. Everytime I visit, I observe more and more things that impress me. The rooms are spotless.. The nurses are friendly and professional. The physical therapists are very knowlegable and take time... (read more)

Arroyo Grande Community Hospital D/p Snf

345 S HALCYON RD, Arroyo Grande, CA

San Luis Transitional Care

1575 Bishop Street, San Luis Obispo, CA
Nikki: "My mother stayed at San Luis Transitional Care for several months. I love that place. The rooms entered onto a center open area/common area, so that if you're in your room, you could still be in the main part of the facility and shut your ... (read more)

Mission View Health Center

1425 WOODSIDE DR, San Luis Obispo, CA
Patrick: "The therapists at Mission View Health Center were very good, and the aides were very helpful. The staff was very attentive and treated us well. One of my therapists downloaded some apps for me, like puzzles to work on my memory and cogniti... (read more)

Cabrillo Care Center

3033 AUGUSTA ST, San Luis Obispo, CA

Country Oaks Care Center

830 E CHAPEL ST, Santa Maria, CA

Santa Maria Care Center

820 W COOK ST, Santa Maria, CA
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Arroyo Grande area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Arroyo Grande area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Arroyo Grande area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.