90 Nursing Homes in Alhambra, CA

Also serving communities of South Pasadena.

Atherton Baptist Home

214 SOUTH ATLANTIC BLVD., Alhambra, CA
tuxie12: "Daytime staff member assigned is caring, intelligent, and responsive to my grandmother's needs. She engages her and is familiar with her personal history and family relations. She's made an effort to get to know us. Facility has nice activ... (read more)

Alhambra Convalescent Home

415 S Garfield Ave, Alhambra, CA
jimhuff1919: "The staff is decent. The nurses at the convalescence home are really nice and genuinely care about the people living there. The only major issue I have with the place is how quickly the therapists and nurses give up on someone who isn't ac... (read more)

The Episcopal Home Community

1428 S. MARENGO AVE., Alhambra, CA
TrojanAce: "My grandmother was a resident at this facility for about 2 years. After multiple strokes, she needed round-the-clock care and a full-service staff to tend to her needs. The facility was always clean and in order. Seemed to be a very steril... (read more)

Alhambra Hospital Med Ctr Dp/snf

100 S RAYMOND AVE, Alhambra, CA

Marguerite Gardens

700 N STONEMAN AVE, Alhambra, CA

Royal Garden Extended Care Hos

2339 W. VALLEY BLVD., Alhambra, CA

Hollenbeck Palms

573 S. Boyle Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
Hollenbeck Palms is located on an 8.5-acre campus in Los, Angeles, California, close to major freeways, Dodger Stadium and Los Angeles International Airport. Residents have the option of customizing their living spaces by choosing their pre... (read more)

2015, 2016, 2017

The Terraces at Park Marino

2585 E. WASHINGTON BLVD., Pasadena, CA
The Terraces at Park Marino has a vast view of Eaton Canyon and is conveniently located across Crown City Medical Group in the Victory Park neighborhood of Pasadena, California. Residents are happy with the facility’s warm atmosphere, open ... (read more)

2016

Villa Gardens

842 East Villa St., Pasadena, CA
Villa Gardens is located in the center of Pasadena, California, just minutes from Interstate 210. Residents and their loved ones agree that Villa Gardens is a gorgeous facility, thanks to its landscaped exterior and homelike interior. They ... (read more)

Monte Vista Grove Homes

2889 SAN PASQUAL STREET, Pasadena, CA
Monte Vista Grove Homes is situated in Pasadena, CA, a short drive from the heart of San Marino. Visitors are pleased that the facility has a host of doctors and medical institutions on-call in case of an emergency. Monte Vista Grove Homes ... (read more)

Montebello Care Center

1035 W BEVERLY BLVD, Montebello, CA
Mixa: "My 89 year old mother went here due to a fall hip fracture. We couldn't believe how caring kind and attentive the staff was. The therapy here is top of the line the most patient supporting staff. We were blessed to have my mother here. "
Get Pricing

Alderwood Manor Conv. Hosp.

115 BRIDGE ST., San Gabriel, CA
vivian3: "Alderwood is honestly a great assisted living facility. I've only met one staff member who did not seem to love their job, and even they still did more than what was asked of them. All of them have made an effort to get to know my family, ... (read more)

College Vista Post-Acute

4681 Eagle Rock Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
Muhammad355307: "My father is in College Vista. It is a very good, small facility. My only concern is that it is pretty far from my house. Their staff is excellent. They can improve on having a little bit more ventilation, but I like their service. "

Saint Vincent Healthcare

1810 N. FAIR OAKS AVE, Pasadena, CA
Jill11: "My brother is now in St. Vincent Healthcare. This place is mainly for Alzheimer's patients. For me, it is a very well organized place. There's always someone who'll talk to you. The staff does a lot of things for their patients even though... (read more)

Buena Ventura Post Acute Care Center

1016 S Record St, Los Angeles, CA
Caring107276350: "Buena Ventura was very nice; the people and nurses were very good. The garden was very nice too. It is very a friendly and comfortable place. When I needed something, the nurses were there. The room was very clean and nice. The housekeepin... (read more)

Eisenhower Nursing & Conv Hosp

1470 N FAIR OAKS AVE, Pasadena, CA
Cchen0g: "My mother recently spent 2 months at Eisenhower recovering from a hip fracture. We were very happy with the care she received. The staffs are friendly and responsive. I would definitely recommend checking out the facility if you are con... (read more)

Ramona Care Center

11900 RAMONA BOULEVARD, El Monte, CA
Gloria116190250: "Ramona is wonderful, nice, and extremely clean. It has a great patio with a very homey entrance that has lots of benches and tables in a picnic area. Everything looks brand new or remodelled, the closets are beautiful, and even though ther... (read more)

Country Villa Huntington Drive Healthcare Center

400 W. HUNTINTON DR., Arcadia, CA
Caring468689: "As you enter this facility you are greeted with a warm hello from friendly staff. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure everyone who enters feels welcome. The facility is small compared to most it is licensed for 50 beds. The rooms ... (read more)

Fernview Convalescent Hospital

126 N. SAN GABRIEL BLVD., San Gabriel, CA
Andrew2: "This nursing home is one of the better ones out there. The staff there do a great job of making sure all of the resident/patient's needs are met and the living environment is pretty comfortable. My mother lived there for 2 1/2 yrs. and the... (read more)

Solheim Lutheran Home

2236 MERTON AVE., Los Angeles, CA
Caring91646250: "I knew two people who are at Solheim Lutheran Home and they seemed to enjoy the facility, so I chose this place for my wife. The staff are doing a good job with regards to the care of my wife. Her room is a shared room so she has a partner... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Alhambra area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Alhambra area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 90 nursing homes communities in the Alhambra area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.