Nursing Homes in Jefferson County

6 Communities

White Hall Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

9209 DOLLARWAY ROAD, White Hall, AR
$$$$
TF: "My visit at White Hall Nursing & Rehabilitation Center has been good. The work attitude of the staff were good as well. The apartments were a little small. They have bingo and cards. They do exercises. They have church forums, and sometimes they bring in pets for pet therapy. I’d just like them to improve the size of their rooms. "

Trinity Village

6400 Trinity Drive, Pine Bluff, AR
$$$$
rdd1953: "I have my parents at Trinity and the entire staff there is wonderful. Their approach to the residents there is well above and beyond anything I have ever seen. Anyone looking for a place for their parents should go here last, because this is where they will move their parents. GREAT STAFF "

Arkansas Convalecent Center

6301 S Hazel St, Pine Bluff, AR
$$$$
legalmom20061: "It was a nice facility, a little old in appearance, but the staff was wonderful, the rehab equipment was up to date and my grandmother was very happy there. They made sure she not only was taken care of, but felt loved as one of the staff's own family members. It was a very pleasant environment. My grandmother had Alzheimer's and they had a wing especially designed for people with her disease to make sure they were safe and unable to wander off from the facility. "

Davis East

6811 SOUTH HAZEL STREET, Pine Bluff, AR

Davis Life Care Center

6810 SOUTH HAZEL, Pine Bluff, AR

Jefferson Regional Medical Center

1600 West 40Th Avenue, Pine Bluff, AR

At A Glance

Jefferson County area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 6 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $1 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jefferson County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Jefferson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Jefferson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.