Nursing Homes in Jackson County

Lindley Health & Rehab Center, Llc

326 Lindley Lane, Newport, AR
$$$$
1 review
Caring sister5: "My sister is in Lindley Health Care right now. She’s 93 and is supposed to have some therapy, but she doesn’t get out of bed and I’m afraid she’s going to get bed sores. She wants to come home, and I’m always afraid I can’t do it on my own because of my back. The room is very clean and nice. So far, the service has been pretty good, not really bad or anything, but I just don’t think they get her up and give her any exercise. They just put her in a wheelchair and take her to ... (read more)

Newport Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

1311 NO PECAN ST, Newport, AR
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jackson County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Jackson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Jackson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.