Nursing Homes in Garland County

11 Communities

Garrett Woods Senior Living Community

138 BRIGHTON TERRACE, Hot Springs, AR
$$$$
Garrett Woods Senior Living Community is located in Hot Springs, Arkansas, near Temperance Hill Square, Hot Springs Mall and the Ouachita River. Visitors say the facility's one- and two-bedroom apartments are excellent, and they appreciate the weekly housekeeping services. Garrett Woods Senior Living Community receives compliments from visitors for its friendly, helpful staff and well-decorated common areas. Visitors are impressed by the large trees found on the property and ... (read more)

Good Samaritan Society - Hot Springs Village

121 Cortez Rd, Hot Springs Village, AR
$$$$
Refund Plans: 50% of Entrance Fee; 70% on Twin Homes. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Lake Hamilton Health & Rehabilitation Inc

121 Pittman Road, Hot Springs, AR
$$$$
joey72214: "Excellent care. Dr. Carrington was patient and explained everything so I could understand. The nurses and CNAs have been so kind. I’m so thankful for the care I have received during my rehab stay. The chicken fried steak was fantastic. I would come back here again if I needed more therapy. "

Pines Nursing & Rehab

524 Carpenter Dam Road, Hot Springs, AR
1 review
Kathy: "The Pines Nursing looks nice. It doesn’t feel big, like some of the bigger ones. It has a nice, small, homey kind of feel. Everybody seems nice, too. Mom has to be helped with any activity. They said one day they gave her bingo, but her memory is pretty bad, so I don't know. She forgets within one minute what she has just done. She also goes to picnics. She's in a sitter table to get help with eating. They have like 5 people to one person. I think they could have a lower rat... (read more)

Garland Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

610 Carpenter Dam Rd, Hot Springs, AR
$$$$
Ms. Amos: "My mom has been with this center for two years,and I can truly see the big progress, that she has made while being in their care. Love to all Ms Amos Alice "

Village Springs Health And Rehabilitation

1208 Highway 7 North, Hot Springs, AR
$$$$
sofia71: "Make sure guardianship and POA are resolved outside of facilities. They are not equipped to handle or willing to mediate with family. Even for 6k a month! Social work is work. Do better. Don't use deception with dementia patients. It creates more anxiety and trust breaks down. They are so fragile and frightened. Do better. Locking folks in a hall without access to nature and community hastens death. Shame on us! "

Heritage Of Hot Springs Health And Rehabilitation,

552 Golf Links Road, Hot Springs, AR
$$$$
cdlove: "My brother who just turned 48 had a stroke in 2016 at the age of 46. He now has vascular dementia...sad I know. He was thriving in a facility in Nebraska until his so called wife wouldn't turn his check over to them and had him transferred to a nursing home where they kept him sedated 20 out of 24 hours a day. My parents got custody of him and could do nothing with him so the owners of Heritage assured them that they could help...so far it has been 9 days and nothing. Each t... (read more)

Canyon Springs Health And Rehabilitation, Llc

1401 Park Ave, Hot Springs, AR
1 review
arjim: "About 2 years ago a relative of mine was in need of nursing home care after having a fall. This facility was chosen because of the proximity and beds were available. I found the condition to be a little substandard however, or example the flyscreen on the window was torn as if someone had tried to break in. Also the tv remote control was not functioning very well, and the food quality was fairly low, canned vegetables and the like. Also, the smell of urine was quite strong a... (read more)

Belvedere Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, Llc

2600 Park Ave, Hot Springs National Park, AR
1 review
Donald: "My friend went to Belvedere Nursing and Rehab Center for Rehab. The care she got in the room was excellent, and the staff in the room was excellent. The food I thought was very good, and she found it to be palatable as well. They were only giving her three minutes of rehab, five days a week, and they said she wasn’t progressing. I thought what they were doing wasn’t enough. I talked to people visiting in the long-term care area. They didn’t think they were treated very well,... (read more)

Lakewood Convalescent Home, INC

260 Lakepark Drive, Hot Springs, AR
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Garland County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Garland County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 nursing homes communities in the Garland County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.