Nursing Homes in Conway County

Brookridge Cove Rehabilitation And Care Center

1000 Brookridge Lane, Morrilton, AR
$$$$
1 review
Caring107082050: "My father-in-law is in Brookridge Cove Rehab & Care. I think it is a good facility. It seems like the people are very happy with the staff. They seem to take good care of them. He is pretty happy there. The only problem that we have is that it is about 30 minutes from us. He is VA, and there are only 2 facilities that are close that will take VA benefits. If you don't need 24/7 care, you can stay in a more of a private room. If you are worse, then you have to stay where it ... (read more)

River Chase Rehabilitation and Care Center

12 Hospital Drive, Morrilton, AR
$$$$
NarcoZzz: "The actual Nursing Home is what I am rating. The staff as far as I could see were doing their jobs efficiently and putting forth a good effort. The Nursing Home as a whole is rough though. Furniture out in the common area were disintegrating, the windows in the rooms are hazy from years of dirt and grime, the beds are so old they have to be cranked by hand to prop up the patients so they can sit up right, there's these barely alive fish in a huge tank full of spinach colored... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Conway County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Conway County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Conway County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.