Nursing Homes in Tuscumbia

813 KELLER LANE, Tuscumbia, AL

Glenwood Nursing Home

211 Ana Drive, Florence, AL
$$$$
John102490250: "My father has transitioned from the Glenwood rehab to their nursing home. I must say they are very efficient with their care. There are absolutely no complaints; my father’s really happy. I use him as the best analysis, but my exposure to them is that they’re very knowledgeable and willing, and he does not have to delay or wait on anything. It is a single-story facility, and for that reason it takes up more room. But it’s a nice looking facility -- and well-maintained -- so ... (read more)

Mitchell-Hollingsworth Nursing & Rehabilitation Center LLC

805 Flagg Circle, Florence, AL
$$$$
Fdmc: "My terminally ill mother had several stays in this facility. The staff was outstanding on all levels especially in regards to nursing and CNA care. We never had long waits for care, the food was healthy and balanced, and the rehab center is state of the art. I would recommend Mitchell Hollingsworth to anyone in the area needing short or long term care. "

Cypress Cove Care and Rehabilitation Center

200 Alabama Ave, Muscle Shoals, AL
$$$$
HeatherY65: "My mother was a patient in the rehab of this facility maybe a month and a half ago. They've really turned it around in the past few years with new staffing. (My mom had been here before for hip replacement therapy). The food could use some work. And I wish they weren't so short staffed. But the workers who did work were great. We had the best aides in the building. If I remember right, their names were Jennifer and Jodi. They both catered to us promptly and efficiently. T... (read more)

Florence Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

2107 CLOYD BLVD, Florence, AL
$$$$
tonyas: "Very horrible rooms were not clean and staff were rude. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Tuscumbia area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Tuscumbia area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.