Nursing Homes in Shelby County

4 Communities

Chandler Health & Rehab Center

850 NORTHWEST NINTH STREET, Alabaster, AL
$$$$
Scared for my parent: "DO NOT put your family member here unless they can speak up for themselves. The place is dirty. Many of the staff are lazy and almost none of them care if they have patients lying in their own feces for hours at a time. Theft is frequent, and they don't care about that either. It happens practically right under the noses of family, and nothing is done about it. All the nightmare stories you have heard come true at Chandler Health and Rehab. The sad thing is, they are probabl... (read more)

Shelby Ridge Nursing Home

881 3RD STREET NORTHEAST, Alabaster, AL
$$$$
Duke2.0: "I recently visited this nursing home as my grandfather was put in the Rehab section. Let me also share that I was a CNA at a long term/Rehab facility for 2 years and also did in home care. With that being said, I know how a nursing home is suppose to look and what is suppose to go on in one. This facility is awful! I wouldn't admit a cockroach. Upon arrival, I noticed around 5 or 6 call lights going off as well as an emergency light. After an hour I walked to the nurses stat... (read more)

Columbiana Health And Rehabilitation, Llc

22969 Highway 25, Columbiana, AL

Meadowbrook Extended Care

700 Corporate Ridge, Birmingham, AL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Shelby County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Shelby County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Shelby County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.