Nursing Homes in Russell County

3 Communities

Parkwood Health Care Facility

3301 STADIUM DRIVE, Phenix City, AL
$$$$
Paris1: "Parkwood is an extended stay nursing home for clients with a number of disabilities. I went to this place because my client wasnt specific about anything they were looking for other than the place not having too many nursing home dificiencies. To my surprise, I didnt find any reported deficiencies since the beginning of 2010. Thats over a year. Way to go!! :) "

Phenix City Health Care, Inc

3900 Lakewood Drive, Phenix City, AL
$$$$
Nancy Bell: "My father came in ambulatory and left in an ambulance three days later! The rooms need painting, roaches in his room, the food was nasty and not fit for consumption. He had diverticulitis...caused by a change in diet. They fed him a bag of chips, mashed potatoes and water one evening. I found him with bloody sheets that they expected him to sleep on. They promised to change him every two hours..it was five hours one day. He is a ww2, korea and vietnam veteran and to be treat... (read more)

Canterbury Health Care Facility

1720 KNOWLES ROAD, Phenix City, AL
$$$$
yourlovingdaughter: "This was not my choice as I was told when my relative was moved from a Rehab Hospital to this facility. I told them I had read horrible reviews about this place and I was told he would have to go here. Do not....I repeat DO NOT use this facility for REHAB! I had a relative go here for REHAB after strokes. This is what he told me when I picked him up. He was only getting about an hour of REHAB a day before lunch. He said they would then take him to the lunch room to si... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Russell County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Russell County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Russell County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.