Nursing Homes in Montgomery

11 Communities

Capitol Hill Healthcare Center

520 SOUTH HULL STREET, Montgomery, AL
1 review
Mary: "My husband is in Capitol Hill. It's clean and he's clean, and I haven't had any problems. The people I came in contact with who work with him do a good job. There's a nursing shortage, but I'm pleased with the care and the service. He is on a pureed diet, and they're trying to get physical therapy with him even though some days he will and some days he won't. They have religious services, and they take him to those and have group activities, too. He hasn't tried to get out o... (read more)

Cedar Crest

4490 VIRGINIA LOOP ROAD, Montgomery, AL
1 review
LK878088: "The staff at Cedar Crest was nice, friendly, and gave me a nice tour. It was well maintained. "

Woodley Manor Health & Rehabilitation

3312 WOODLEY ROAD, Montgomery, AL
1 review
LK878088: "Woodley Manor Health and Rehabilitation Center was well kept and clean. The staff was nice and friendly. They had an activity schedule of different things going on, and it seemed well organized and reasonable. The dining area was nice and well kept. They had residents in there at the time I visited, and the room seemed clean and well kept. "

HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Montgomery

4465 Narrow Lane Road, Montgomery, AL
1 review
Bob114246450: "I thought HealthSouth Rehabilitation did a really good job; I liked it. The place was clean; the staff seemed to be attentive. The physical and occupational therapists were both very helpful and really helped get my mom going after a couple of weeks. "

John Knox Manor Inc #2

4401 Narrow Lane Road, Montgomery, AL
$$$$
Caring85094250: "I had my dad at John Knox Manor for a while. The facility was fine. I didn’t have any real problems with them. Compared to the other ones I saw, they were one of the better ones, but I think they do need to work on their weekend shift because it's not very organized. We had a few minor issues with regards to follow up care, dietary matters, and response time. Their regular staff are good, though. The rooms were fine, but they are not as modern as some of the others I saw. Th... (read more)

South Haven Health & Rehab Center

1300 EAST SOUTH BOULEVARD, Montgomery, AL
1 review
Berthie Jones: "My friend has been in this facility for a while. I can see a difference in the building when I visit her now. A lots of new people who really seem to care. My friend is always nice and clean when I visits with her. "

Golden Livingcenter - Montgomery

2020 N Country Club Dr, Montgomery, AL
1 review
Sherry112019150: "My mother went through rehab at the Golden LivingCenter, and it was very good. I was very happy with them. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and very encouraging. Their rehab staff was very competent. They’re undergoing construction right now, but except for that, everything is just lovely. Their rehab is one of the few that have private rooms for their rehab patients; and on the long-term end, their nursing home offers private rooms, which were what we were the most int... (read more)

Crowne Health Care of Montgomery

1837 UPPER WETUMPKA ROAD, Montgomery, AL
$$$$
Jean: "My father was at Crowne Health Care of Montgomery for less than a month. The care and the staff were fine. I think their services were high quality. They were equipped for people with more serious issues like my father's condition. The facilities were well taken care of, freshly painted and maintained. There was a measure of safety there also. They had a security guard for people in and out. The place was older and not high-end, but it was clean. The rooms were more like a h... (read more)

Hillview Terrace

100 PERRY HILL RD, Montgomery, AL
$$$$
lala345: "I love this place! The are true to their core values! My grandfather loves staying here! "

Father Purcell Memorial Exceptional Children's Ctr

2048 W Fairview Ave, Montgomery, AL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Montgomery area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Montgomery area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 nursing homes communities in the Montgomery area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.