Nursing Homes in Mobile

19 Communities

Little Sisters Of The Poor Sacred Heart Residence

1655 Mcgill Ave, Mobile, AL
$$$$
ALN: "When my elderly father was diagnosed with dementia and my mother could no longer care for him by herself, they were both accepted into the Little Sisters of the Poor. What a blessing! They took such very good care of my father and were standing near his bed praying for him as he took his last breath. My mother continues to live there and absolutely loves it. The nuns and the nursing staff have all been so amazing. I've visited numerous times and the facility has always been ... (read more)

Crowne Health Care of Spring Hill

3712 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL
1 review
Helen Samuels: "My mother was at Mercy Medical before she passed away. The nurses, directors and everybody were very good at their job and with what they were supposed to do. "

Twin Oaks Nursing Home

857 Crawford Lane, Mobile, AL
1 review
lkingmobile1: "This has to be one of the cleanest nursing facilities I've ever visited. Upon entering the building there is no odors, and the staff were knowledgeable and very friendly. "

Gordon Oaks Senior Living Community

3151 A Knollwood Drive, Mobile, AL
$$$$
Gordon Oaks Senior Living Community is tucked into the deep foothills of Mobile, AL. Guests enjoy regular haircuts, homemade meals and private rooms. Gordon Oaks Senior Living Community features fully furnished studio apartments as well; these include a bed, sofa, table, and a small kitchen. Visitors speak highly of other amenities such as an exercise room and an activity room. The community organizes nightly games and activities for residents, who particularly love movi... (read more)

Ashland Place Health and Rehab LLC

148 Tuscaloosa Street, Mobile, AL
$$$$
Ashley928: "Rooms are adequate but bathrooms are not maintained/cleaned as should be. Something is usually not working and takes a while to get fixed. Some staff should not be in this type of field. Even if residents are always cooperative staff are being paid to care for them and should always maintain a good attitude and this seems difficult for some. Food is not the best and should be healthier choices."

Allen Memorial Home

735 SOUTH WASHINGTON AVENUE, Mobile, AL
1 review
Laverne020708: "I went to Allen Memorial Home. It was inviting, but the only thing I didn't like about it was that the residents had to share a room with someone. They did have a few that were single rooms, but they were a premium; there was a waiting list for them. The nun that assisted me was very informative, and she answered all my questions. They had on their bulletin board their activities for the month. They had bingo, and they had gone into the butterfly garden. The dining area was ... (read more)

Lynwood Nursing Home

4164 HALLS MILL ROAD, Mobile, AL
$$$$
uniferter: "My father was there for a couple months. While there he missed 5 doctors appointments. Lynwood sent him to the hospital because his leg was infected. While he was in the hospital the staff "lost" all his belongings. So now my father has to replace all his clothes as well as worry about his health. Do not send anyone you love up there. "

Mobile Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

7020 BRUNS DRIVE, Mobile, AL
$$$$
EGray: "Great facility, the care given to my mother was great. We were able to get a private room and the therapy she was given after her knee surgery was wonderful. The staff was very nice and the room was clean. "

Sea Breeze Health Care Center

550 CONGRESS STREET, Mobile, AL
$$$$
joann317: "The facility and staff are not equipped or staffed to care for clients wiith illness. Our sistee nearly asphyxiated. She complained of a sore throat for months, she was diagnosed with cancer months later. She required dental treatment before radiation abd chemo. We had to call the supervisir, meet with staff, look for a dentist familiar with cancer of the mouth, the bottom line was money, she did not receive dental treatment. Her oncologist said she had to start radiatio... (read more)

Cogburn Health and Rehabilitation - West

8002 GRELOT ROAD, Mobile, AL
1 review
Caring99916050: "Mom got sick and she went to Cogburn Health and Rehab West. We had a terrible experience. She was in there for four days. They left her out in the hallways with no oxygen, and she almost died. They gave her the wrong medicine. The staff are lazy. The rooms were not luxurious, but they are clean. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mobile area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 31 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Mobile area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 19 nursing homes communities in the Mobile area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.