Nursing Homes in Jasper

4 Communities

Ridgewood Health Care Center

201 OAKHILL ROAD, Jasper, AL
$$$$
Carol111984250: "My mom has been in Ridgewood Health Care Center since June. The rooms are fine. We had her in rehab for the first 20 days and then moved her to a long-term room after that. She is in a four-person room now. There's a social worker and activities director. They have all kinds of activities, and James was there yesterday and met with them. I really like the rehab part. The nurses were very attentive to her there. I don't find that they're as attentive in the long-term area. "

Shadescrest Health Care Center

331 Crutchfield Blvd, Jasper, AL
1 review
jswhitehd: "The facility takes excellent care of my grandfather. They have a lot of activities that he is involved in there and that keeps his mind occupied. He and the other patients get along great and help each other out. The center is always clean when I go there and the environment seems to be very sterile. I enjoy going there to visit with my grandfather and the other patients; the staff is very welcoming to me and my family. Sometimes we attend Sunday morning services with t... (read more)

Ridgeview Health Services

907 11 Th St Ne, Jasper, AL

Cordova Health and Rehabilitation

70 HIGHLAND STREET WEST, Cordova, AL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jasper area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Jasper area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Jasper area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.