Nursing Homes in Etowah County

6 Communities

Northside Health Care

700 HUTCHINS AVENUE, Gadsden, AL
$$$$
Eju : "I had the pleasure of working at this facility. The staff have the residents best interests at heart. It's comforting to know there's is a place to send your loved ones where the workers love them as their own. 5/5 quality! "

Altoona Health & Rehab

6532 Walnut Grove Road, Altoona, AL
1 review
Paris1: "Altoona is a semi small, for profit nursing home that is perfect for my clients. My clients were looking for a more private nursing home that didnt have sister homes all over the place. We were all happy that they didnt have many deficiencies. The only issue is they have a pattern with smoking deficiencies in 2011. No smoking barriers were put up to prevent smoke from coming into non smoking areas. My clients were still happy to place their loved one at Altoona. "

Gadsden Health and Rehab Center

1945 DAVIS DRIVE, Gadsden, AL
$$$$
Brother Believer: "The facility is open and hardly ever has an odor when you walk in the door after walking through their lobby. The nurses there are all very professional. The patient's care is directly related to whomever they have as their personal CNA. Out of 1 to 10, I would rate 80% of the CNA's as caring and doing the best they can, provided the patients are always in need. The nurse supervisors are especially supporting if you need their help for anything. The only things I would chang... (read more)

Mcguffey Health & Rehab Center

2301 RAINBOW DRIVE, Gadsden, AL
$$$$
Kenneth's wife: "My husband was sent from the hospital to Mcgufferys for rehab. In the first place he should have never been released from the hospital that soon. He was not even able to stand on his own. The first morning he was there my daughter and I went to see him and we heard him hollering for help as we walked down the hall. He told us he had had nothing to eat and he was laying in a puddle of water. He not even was laying on a soaking wet bed but he also was laying in his bowel movem... (read more)

Attalla Health Care

915 STEWART AVENUE SOUTHEAST, Attalla, AL

Coosa Valley Health Care

513 PINEVIEW AVENUE, Glencoe, AL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Etowah County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 11 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Etowah County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Etowah County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.