Nursing Homes in Butler County

Georgiana Health and Rehabilitation

206 PALMER AVENUE, Georgiana, AL
$$$$
1 review
Clawery: "I have visited the Georgiana Health and Rehabilitation center because I have a relative that lives there. We have been to visit multiple times. We sung Christmas carols during a Christmas visit and the entire staff was delightful. My cousin has been there for several years so I know that it is a good facility. We took a brief tour of the place and the staff was so friendly. I know from the visit that it takes a special group of people to work with these elderly people.I... (read more)

Crowne Health Care of Greenville

408 COUNTRY CLUB DRIVE, Greenville, AL
$$$$
shawnee09: "This nursing home is an "okay" nursing home, but it could be a lot better. The main thing is that some of the nurses are not very nice to the patients, and sometimes they can get pretty agitated at the patients. They do have a lot of amenities and a lot of fun activities. They do have a nice outside area where people can sit and talk. They also occasionally have a elderly pageant, with pictures of the winners, every year up in the hall way, which is pretty neat. They also ha... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Butler County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Butler County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Butler County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.