Nursing Homes in Blount County

2 Communities

Tlc Nursing Center

212 ELLEN STREET, Oneonta, AL
$$$$
Skyeye: "Background: My mother is in late stages Alzheimer's, has been a resident at TLC for 5+ years. Prior to moving my mother I explored six facilities using guidelines from the government, private sources and online reviews. I'm probably overly protective of my mother, a serious advocate for her, visit 2-3 times per week. I believe this to be important to her well-being and care. TLC's (Oneonta) in-house management staff is genuinely caring, accessible & available, pro-active a... (read more)

Golden Livingcenter - Oneonta

215 Valley Rd, Oneonta, AL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Blount County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Blount County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Blount County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.