Elmcroft of Minot

Reviews of Elmcroft of Minot

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Minot

February 26, 2014

By Kevin7

I like that Emeritus was close to where we lived and they have all the services that we thought they would like and so that's why we moved my parents in. They eat everyday so that must be a good sign. They have a variety of church services, Bible studies as well as a lot of music things and there are games. The folks don't do many of the games but they have done the church services and the music. There's a number of things everyday that's available. It's a small place which is fine but they have people come in and do the laundry for them. It's big enough for them. I think they're comfortable there.

May 22, 2012

By Debra2

My parents already moved into Brentmoor and they were actually the ones who choose this facility. We find it really nice since the place is just a few minutes away from our home. I think it's the best place for them and the staff treat them so well. That's why we're really happy and I'm pretty sure my parents feel the same. I will definitely recommend Brentmoor to others.

Costs for Elmcroft of Minot

Photos of Elmcroft of Minot

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Minot

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: License# 113

About Elmcroft of Minot

Located in a quiet, residential neighborhood in North Dakota and surrounded by small-town charm, Elmcroft of Minot is a comfortable, homelike community close to numerous restaurants, shopping options and other conveniences. Our central courtyard offers a perfect setting for our many community activities such as picnics, musical performances and carnival fairs. And Elmcroft of Minot's caring, professional staff ensure residents have opportunities to engage their interests and get the attentive personal care they need to live as independently and safely as possible.

• 24-Hour Security