Brian Center Health & Rehab/ya

Brian Center Health & Rehab/ya (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brian Center Health & Rehab/ya

Nursing Home Reviews for Brian Center Health & Rehab/ya

November 30, 2014

My dad said they were mean at Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation. They did not have good meals provided. It was not a nutritious type of a meal that I saw them bring, and he did not get the care he needed.

April 26, 2013

By Rosezettap

My mom has been at this facility for five years. During those five years, the care provided has been consistently on the decline. Early on, I had experiences whereby the resident doctor basically made me believe that my mom was dying, needless to say, this should have been my first clue. Not nessarily the doctor's fault, as the problem stemmed from the staff mishandling her urine samples and thus receiving false readings. There has been quite a few signals that I should have picked up on that this facility was run like an elderly puppy mill. Recently, the staff there fractured my mom's arm. To add insult to injury, their rationale behind how this happened is totally ludicrous and obviously a cover up. I am moving my mother from this facility as soon as I can, I would strongly suggest that if you care about your parent, you NOT leave them at this facility. In my opinion, it is very poorly run!

March 13, 2013

By LaVerne1

Mom has been in Brian Center since November last year. We thought that was the best place for her because of family and friends who are close in that area. It's a lovely place. The staff is very helpful, very friendly and professional. As a matter of fact I have a cousin that's a nurse there so everything is going well. I've been there several times. I visit every other week to see her and just to check. They have activities like physical fitness, cognitive exercises to keep their mind active, they read a lot, which I think is excellent. I would recommend this facility.

Services and Amenities of Brian Center Health & Rehab/ya

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Brian Center Health & Rehab/ya

Brian Center Health & Rehab/ya is a senior living provider in Yanceyville, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brian Center Health & Rehab/ya for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brian Center Health & Rehab/ya