Creekside Terrace Winston-Salem, NC

Offers Independent Living

3895 Old Vineyard Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27104
Creekside Terrace (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 28 days

Free-rent to kick-off 2021. When a resident signs and takes possession by Dec 31st, they will receive Dec and Jan rent free!

Reviews of Creekside Terrace

Independent Living Reviews for Creekside Terrace

May 13, 2020

By Victor M.

The sales associate went above and beyond helpful. Delightful to work with - provided superior assistance, knowledgeable. Director of the facility was always available to provide insight, assist in the move-in, provided valuable assistance in locating medical personnel and made my friend's transition to independent living a breeze. The grounds are manicured and the "clientele" are out-going and friendly. Haven't yet tried the food but I've been advised that it's a class act.

Victor, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to have your friend living with us! We pride ourselves in having a friendly and resourceful staff that can help through every step of the process!

October 12, 2019

By reviewer1032019

Creekside Terrace was very nice. The residents looked very happy. I thought it was a very nice place, but my mom needs care and I don't understand the whole concept of how they care about the people over there. The apartment was nice. The feeling that I got there was very good. However, most of the people there could take care of themselves and that's not what I'm looking for. The place was a little older looking but it was nice. I like it there.

Hello! Our Creekside Terrace community is an all-inclusive independent senior living facility. Our residents are ready to be free of home maintenance, but are not needing any assistance in living and performing daily tasks. Our staff cares and supports for our residents through food service, light housekeeping, activities, etc. We are a next step option in life for those who aren't necessarily ready for assisted living yet. We take great pride in our apartment layouts and keeping our residents happy, so we appreciate the compliments about our community! We hope you found a wonderful place to live that fits your needs! -LG

June 19, 2019

By Deirdre

My visit at Creekside Terrace was good. The living atmosphere was fine, I walked in and they were decorating for Easter. The staff looked pretty friendly, and they were very interactive with the residents. They were the most interactive that I saw. The dining room is like a restaurant.

January 18, 2019

By Nancy

Creekside Terrace is a very nice place and they just told me that they now have a company that will staff the facilit y24/7. It's a la carte if you need some services during the day or night, but they will be there. They have good food, good selections, and nice people.

August 07, 2018

By Bernice

Creekside Terrace was wonderful. Dominique, the manager, took very good care of my needs as far as looking at different types of apartments. She also offered us dinner so we could see how the menu was. She also gave us information on assisted care and let us know all the perks they offer as far as travel. I had a wonderful visit. The employees were wonderful. The waitresses were very pleasant and kind to the other residents in the facility. It was great. The food was very tasty and they had a variety. The place was very clean, organized, and the common areas were very neat. There were enough activities for the people to do. The restrooms were clean.

March 09, 2018

By Ellen

I was extremely impressed with Creekside Terrace. The apartments were larger than I was expecting, and they're very well laid out. The kitchen facilities are perfect for a senior and there seemed to be a lot of activities. They have a beautiful dining room. Overall, it was a very good visit. They showed me a 1-bedroom apartment with a living room, den area, kitchenette, and one bathroom. There's a Bridge group, a knitting circle, there are some spaces where people can play board games, they have movie nights, and they have a popcorn machine. They serve three meals, and it's one flat price each month. The young lady who showed us around was very informative and willing to work with me, very easygoing, but still thorough. She took me all over the facility and even described the walking trails.The staff members were very upbeat and friendly. They wanted me to stay for a meal, but I did not have the time.

June 06, 2017

By regina730312

Creekside Terrace was a beautiful facility. I especially liked the balconies that they had, but their location wasn’t what I was looking for for my mom. It was clean, and the people were nice, but the manager that gave me the tour was a little pushy; there was a whole lot sort of chaos with her.

May 26, 2017

By michelle770816

I loved Creekside Terrace. It was a nice place. It was very friendly, and I thought it was very professional. The rooms were nice. They had a lot to do. There were events almost daily. Two days a week, they would take them out to outings or doctor’s appointments so that was good. It felt very much like home and a very safe environment as well. It provides escalated services, so it could be just a place for senior living up to a place that would provide care for someone.

May 25, 2017

By diane202286

The rooms were very nice at Creekside Terrace, but they don't have full kitchens. There was a library and exercise rooms, and they had trips and planned exercise. The people were very nice and welcoming. The dining area was adequate, not cramped, spacious, and clean.

August 29, 2016

By Owen343643

Creekside Terrace was a nice place. It just seemed a little bit pricey to me. They had a single apartment, one-bedroom apartments, and two-bedroom apartments. They seemed like they'd be nice. The residents seemed like nice and friendly people.

February 10, 2016

By Nancy D.1

Creekside Terrace was a very nice place. I loved it. They took us on a tour. I just loved the people. I loved the way it was laid out. We had lunch with them, and I thought it was very organized. The atmosphere, and the way they way that the people were stood out to me. They had a washer, and drier on each floor. They had a walk-in area outside, and I liked that. They cook for them three times per day. It was wonderful place.

January 13, 2016

By Visitor114900150

I’ve been to Creekside. It was relatively new and had balconies and patios for the rooms. I didn’t like how they served the food nor did I like the taste of the food itself. However, they had a bowl of fruit available. The units were appropriate, and the hallways were very attractive.

December 29, 2015

By June26

Creekside Terrace was a lovely, very clean establishment. The people were very friendly and treated me like royalty, and as somebody who hadn't visited one of these places before, I was very impressed with the way I was treated. They were very nice to me and to my son when he came over to see it. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I ate their food, and I thought it was very good. They have a professional chef who did the cooking, and if they didn't have something on the menu that you wanted, they'd fix you something. I would love to have been able to move in; they had an empty apartment and they were able to put me in, but I'm too financially unable to afford the price they're asking.

November 24, 2015

By D.1

Creekside Terrace was a very nice place. They said dogs were accepted there, which I did not know about; I have an allergy to dogs, and I didn't know if would be able to go in because it could make my allergy worse. One thing I noticed is that they have exercise equipment, which is very vital to what I need because I need to be exercising daily. I would recommend it. It was a good place. I had lunch there. They had a good cook, so there was good food options to choose from.

November 09, 2015

By Mary Ann16

The staff member who accommodated us at Creekside Terrace was very helpful, showed me different rooms, and answered all of my questions. The thing I liked the most is that they have patio. I also liked that when you walk in, the first thing you saw was a big, open space with a winding staircase. I like the cleanliness of it. The people were very friendly.

June 29, 2015

By Kay40

They offered us a meal at Creekside Terrace, which was very nice. They had some activities right after lunch. I forgot what it was, but there was a lady conducting an activity. The rooms were clean. Everything was nice.

May 12, 2015

By Kenneth18

Creekside Terrace has been great. They have a very friendly and attentive staff that has been a great help. From my father's perspective, he thinks the food is fantastic. In fact, even my wife and I have eaten there with him, and it was very nice and very well done. The residents and the staff have both been very welcoming. My father is a veteran, and there are other veterans there. They did a very nice job of kind of recognizing that service because it meant a lot to him. The staff has been fantastic, and they were extremely supportive during this transition period. They helped me kind of understand all of the things that I needed to be dealing with, and I am very thankful for it. He is thrilled with the room because it is very nice. I was actually surprised that in this particular facility, many of the rooms have balconies. The facilities themselves are in a nice quiet area of town, and it is perfect. It is close to where we live, and I was able to get over there frequently. I respect the fact that they don't force the activities on the residents. They make them available, and the residents can either take advantage or not take advantage of whatever they want. They have multiple exercise classes per week and a lot of classes focusing on balance. They have dancing lesson, group sing-alongs, bingo, and Wii bowling, and there are trips outside that take can take. One thing my father really enjoys is the bi-weekly sessions where the veterans gather which gives them a chance to tell their stories. He and a lot of them particularly enjoy that part. This place is spot on for his needs, and it solves the challenges we were facing prior to him moving in there.

April 16, 2015

Our visit at Creekside Terrace was very good. My wife and I had lunch there, and we toured the facility. The staff was very helpful. The rooms/apartments looked excellent. The units themselves have minimum kitchen facilities, but some of the other places do not. The food was very good. The dining room was very pleasant.

December 10, 2014

Creekside Terrace is very nice. My mother-in-law has been there for three and half months now. She has adjusted well and enjoys it. The food was delicious. I know she is very busy all the time with different activities

September 23, 2014

By Kay Cee

We found Creekside Terrace for my mother and we were just working on the paper works involved. We chose it because it offered everything that my mother would be needing like immediate care, a live-in manager, food, activities, and rides. I liked the cleanliness of it and the open, bright, airiness of the whole building, as well as the access to outside gardens, and the staff. Their food was a typical type, but their chef that did pretty good. He made some special items of the normal menu. The staff was super friendly, very nice, and the residents even helped us tour. They were enthusiastic. The rooms were a bit small, but a few of the rooms had a balcony or porch of the room. They were extremely clean and very nice. They had activities like they baking cookies for firemen, dancing, singing, and crafting.

August 07, 2014

By Hank4

I had chosen Creekside Terrace but I wouldn't be able to move in for a couple of months. It was absolutely beautiful. Everything was so fresh and clean. It was in a beautiful location and it was close to everything. The staff was so friendly and so courteous. The apartments were wonderful. They have lots of activities and they always have something going on. They had a luau the other night, though I was not able to attend, my daughter went there and she said it was wonderful. The people had a ball. I visited four other places, but I kept coming back to Creekside Terrace because there was something about it that I felt so comfortable. I'm hooked on this one.

January 29, 2014

By Stephen6

We’re looking at Creekside Terrace for my parents. It’s a multi-level facility and they have a one bedroom unit which would work. The rooms have a kitchen area but it doesn’t have a stove, only a microwave and a refrigerator. They have a paying dining area on the main floor and they do provide three meals a day. The food was very good. They have a company that provides services to the residents if we think my parents are going to need that. It seemed a very friendly community.

August 28, 2013

I was impressed with Creekside Terrace. It was expensive, but it was a very pretty place. There were lots of artworks on the wall. The living environment seemed pleasant. The staff was nice. They have activities there. They have social evenings and I did go to one of those events. I would recommend this place.

Costs for Creekside Terrace

Photos of Creekside Terrace

Services and Amenities of Creekside Terrace

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Creekside Terrace

Creekside Terrace is located in Winston-Salem, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Creekside Terrace for a visit...and stay!

Map of Creekside Terrace