Baptist Retirement Homes of Nc

Reviews of Baptist Retirement Homes of Nc

Nursing Home Reviews for Baptist Retirement Homes of Nc

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Baptist Retirement Homes of Nc

May 24, 2013

My mother has Alzheimer's and is in the Brookridge. My sisters live in Winston Salem and they're both nurses, but I'm not really sure why we chose this facility for my mom other than they had availability at that time and we've been very happy with her care there considering that she's in a very bad shape. Most of the staff seems to be very nice and is doing well in providing her full care because she can't really do anything. The facility has a pleasant environment.

May 11, 2012

By dashd

My father moved through all of the care levels at Brookridge, from independent living to assisted living to memory care to nursing care. All along the way the staff was responsive to any concerns that I had and went out of their way to be helpful. The memory care unit is a little gem - a beautiful (enclosed) garden area, two cats for company and the residents eat together around a kitchen table. My father resisted moving at first but soon grew to love it. My only negative was that some caregivers were uncomfortable when my father started talking about dying.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (9) See fewer reviews

About Baptist Retirement Homes of Nc

Refund Plans: 50% of Entrance Fee; Declining balance for 5 yrs. (Price: 74% of Entrance Fee). Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Baptist Retirement Homes of Nc