Silver Stream Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Silver Stream Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Silver Stream Health and Rehabilitation Center

June 24, 2014

By Wrong granma

Well my Granma is at silver stream now an she been dare since thur of last week her room hasn't been cleaned since she been there her packing wasn't changed like it suppose to be, the staffs has nasty attitudes one got smart with my Granma an my Granma not no mean person she's sweet as gold if I found out who she was I'm going to put her in her place... This is not the facility you would want your love one at. Noooooo found sum where else we relocateing my nana today!!!!

March 31, 2014

By sparkslogan

What a nightmare! Yes as you do your tour everyone is so friendly and nice to you. They make you feel like they are going to treat your loved ones as if they were their own. As soon as you sign those papers the true colors show! The rooms are nasty staff is rude, your loved one will lay in their beds if they aren't able to help themselves. They are lucky if the CNA's remember to bring your loved one something to eat. If they wear a depend the staff will let them wear it until your loved one years it off or you come in a change. Oh dont complain because they will say yiur lying and then be little you. This place if perfect for no one!! Therapy I can say if good.

September 13, 2013

By Elizabeth22

I was here October of last year when I had my right knee redone and then I had my left knee done and that's why I'm back here at Silver Stream Health and Rehab. They are really good. The food is so-so, but the therapists and the aides are really good. Whatever you need they do it for you. They have doctors all the time and a couple of nurses. The room has two beds, two closet, two drawers, a TV, a bathroom, and a shower. All in all they are very good.

January 07, 2013

By Mary27

It's a fairly new facility here in Wilmington. My daughter handled everything for me for my husband. It's a very nice place and a clean one too. We're very pleased with it. The staff there is very thoughtful of my husband. The situation for me is very sad and difficult to handle. I'm having a hard time with it but the staff at Silver Stream are doing the very best they can. He's been there for 2 weeks. We are very thankful that he's there and being take care of.

About Silver Stream Health and Rehabilitation Center

Silver Stream Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Wilmington, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Silver Stream Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Silver Stream Health and Rehabilitation Center