Nurturing Nest Family Care Home
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Nurturing Nest Family Care Home
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Nurturing Nest Family Care Home
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1000
- Assisted Living Starting At: $7000/month
- Nurse On Staff: Yes
- Resident Capacity: 6
- Minimum Age: 45
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: FCL-092-274
About Nurturing Nest Family Care Home
Nurturing Nest Family Care Home is a unique alternative for your loved one, providing a more intimate homelike setting as compared to the typical larger Senior Care Facility. We are licensed for up to 6 Residents and offer custom-tailored care plans to meet their individual needs. We provide supportive services designed to meet daily life activities. We are conveniently located in the town of Wake Forest, NC just south of Main Street.
We pride ourselves on providing the utmost in personalized and compassionate care to our Residents in a loving and inviting atmosphere with a strong commitment to safety. We promote an extremely positive and motivating culture that is very well received by our entire staff.Services and Amenities:
- A brand-new, custom-built ranch style home with almost 2,500 sq. ft. of comfort and a beautiful screened-in porch.
- 5 spacious bedrooms; 1 double occupancy and 4 single occupancy plan for a maximum of 6 residents
- Dedicated, compassionate and highly trained staff to care for your loved one around the clock.
- A customized care plan designed to meet the individual needs and requirements of our seniors.
- Home-cooked nutritional meal plans.
- An inspiring and motivational activities calendar with frequent professional entertainment.
- Open visitation to our beloved family members with ample parking.
- In-house doctor visits.
- RN on staff.
- Cable, high-speed internet and dedicated entertainment station with music, PC, and games.
What Makes Us Special
The inspiration for the creation of Nurturing Nest Family Care Home was derived from the dementia struggles of our beloved mother and grandmother, Dr. Perla Peralta Cuadra. This care home was built in honor of Perla, and is dedicated to her memory and continuing her life mission of caring for others. During her 3-year residency in a similar facility, we studied the varying needs of the 6 residents living there, and captured the sense of tranquility that exists in a smaller, more intimate care setting. The trials and tribulations of her ordeal with memory loss had a profound effect on those who loved her, and the founders of Nurturing Nest have incorporated the lessons learned through her care into the development of our own superior service standards.Get Costs