Hillside Nursing Center of Wak Wake Forest, NC

Reviews of Hillside Nursing Center of Wak

Nursing Home Reviews for Hillside Nursing Center of Wak

August 17, 2015

By 18 beauty queens

Horrible nursing home, the CNA's are rough with the patients! Management sucks and they serve the same food over and over again each week! Do not keep your loved ones here you will regret it !

July 05, 2015

By Blakely

Terrible facility, the staff is over worked and UNDER PAID.The staff to resident ratio is unbelievable you can see they are very tired, 26 residents per CNA on night shift, how can they provide care!! Days are not much better. Out of date equipment, beds, small rooms, no supplies, residents are not being cared for properly due to staff turnover. Rehab is the Hilton compared to the rest of of the facility. I moved mama.

November 12, 2014

By very disappointed

Halls are painted every year to look nice but aides continue to leave for higher pay as cost to residence rises. Owners are unfriendly, residents are over sedated, and aides are few per resident ratio. Conditions have worsened.

August 01, 2014

By Not Sold

Not sold on this one either. Had odor in hallways. Looked understaffed. CNA's don't wear ID/Name tags. Facility owners don't interact with patients and families.

June 06, 2014

By Not so good

Not so good. Unqualified CNA's and severely understaffed on weekends. Owners of nursing home very unfriendly.

December 02, 2011

By Mrs R1

I have witnessed a wonderful, caring nursing staff. They are constantly updating the building and keep it very clean. The genuine way that they treat the patients is very appreciated. I highly recommend this facility!

About Hillside Nursing Center of Wak

Hillside Nursing Center of Wak is a senior living provider in Wake Forest, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hillside Nursing Center of Wak for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hillside Nursing Center of Wak