Carillon Assisted Living of Wake Forest

Reviews of Carillon Assisted Living of Wake Forest

Assisted Living Reviews for Carillon Assisted Living of Wake Forest

May 02, 2016

By L. Banks

My father was a resident at Carillon Wake Forest for 5 weeks. We witnessed a rapid decline in his health and demeanor during this short period of time. Medications were mismanaged which resulted in a medical emergency. The Nursing Director took no ownership of the issue...she was more concerned with assigning blame than ensuring that the prescription errors were resolved. Three medical professionals from different practices expressed serious concern about the lack of coordination in prescription medication and prescribed treatment plan for a pressure wound. Additionally, shower assistance was provided only two times during his residency. The staff was always "too busy", We had no choice but to move my father for his safety and well being. Our decision to move my father into this facility was a stressful, deeply upsetting and costly mistake.

July 31, 2015

By Margaret110632750

The room was very nice, and it didn't have any odor. The people seemed very friendly. I really like Carillon, and it's near our home here in Wake Forest. They would take them out on trips, and they had a garden in the back which was enclosed. They couldn't get out, and that section would be for dementia. I was just so overwhelmed with how the people were and the people that I saw. They were smiling, and they didn't look like zombies. It would be a good place if I ever had to put mom in a place. What impressed me so much was their cleanliness.

March 31, 2015

By Nevergivein

Be careful. Prior to move in, the director professed open communication. Afterwards, it is difficult to reach him or his staff by phone or email. They do not return phone calls. They say that they do not receive emails. The non-management staff is much better.

February 12, 2015

Carillon was neat, clean, bright, and cheery. It is so new, and I want to watch them a little bit longer probably because they had just opened in the last six months.

December 09, 2014

By James102796250

Carillon Assisted Living is a brand new facility, and actually my mom is resident number one. She has a beautiful room, and they seemed to be highly qualified. The staff members are all very helpful and very enabling. Her room is semi-private. It has a shared entrance and kind of a kitchen area, a small common area, and then it separates into two living areas and a shared bath. They have daily exercise, they do arts and crafts, they take baking, they do little road trips for the residents, and they have bingo. So there are quite a few things as we understand. We've tried the food a few times, and it seems very consistent, very good, and very nutritious.

About Carillon Assisted Living of Wake Forest

Carillon Assisted Living of Wake Forest is a senior living provider in Wake Forest, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Carillon Assisted Living of Wake Forest for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carillon Assisted Living of Wake Forest