The Graybrier Nurs & Retirement Ct

The Graybrier Nurs & Retirement Ct (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Graybrier Nurs & Retirement Ct

Nursing Home Reviews for The Graybrier Nurs & Retirement Ct

September 27, 2013

My brother went to Graybrier for a rehab. He chose this rehab center because his daughter works there and it was also near where he lives. Location-wise, it was convenient for them. He was in a double room. Other people can get a single room. They had ice cream social in the afternoon. They had gospel singing one Friday a month and I liked that. The staff was somewhat helpful, although they need more people to look after sick people. Food was terrible. I would not recommend this center to anybody.

August 03, 2012

By CARTER1

I HAD TO GO DOWN TWICE AND TALK WITH THEM, BECAUSE MY DAD WAS NTO BE CARED FOR LIKE HE SHOULD BE. THIS WILL BE THEIR LAST TIME AND I WILL TALK NEXT TIME TO SOMEONE HIGHER ON THE LADDER.

June 02, 2011

By SpiceTruem

Friend or relative of resident

My Grandmother lives in this facility. I toured it with my Mother before we placed her here and were very impressed with the Rehab facilities. The staff has helped her to achieve milestones that we thought she would never reach. The Nursing staff has also been very helpful when problems arise. They listen to our needs and requests and do the best they can to make it happen. Our one problem arose when my grandmother was not getting changed frequently enough and developed a bladder infection. After meeting with the DON, we resolved the issue and not had any more problem with bladder infections.

About The Graybrier Nurs & Retirement Ct

The Graybrier Nurs & Retirement Ct is a senior living provider in Trinity, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Graybrier Nurs & Retirement Ct for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Graybrier Nurs & Retirement Ct