The Lyman House

Reviews of The Lyman House

Assisted Living Reviews for The Lyman House

July 23, 2018

By Oldest daughter

My dad has been at the Lyman House for 5 months. They have been a blessing. We have been most impressed that they are realistic about his needs and they are loving and creative in their care.

July 06, 2018

By Ajen

The Lyman House made a wonderful and loving home for my mother in her last few years. She had transitioned through a couple of assisted living/memory care units prior to living at The Lyman House and her care at Lyman was second to none. I only wish I had found them sooner. It really feels like you are visiting loved ones in their home rather than an assisted living facility. The staff is so dedicated and caring and I always had peace of mind knowing my mother was safe, clean, cared for and loved when I couldn't be with her.

June 28, 2018

By Tom

This was the best facility I had found for my wife while she was in care Bar None practically one-on-one care

Memory Care Reviews for The Lyman House

Costs for The Lyman House

Photos of The Lyman House

Services and Amenities of The Lyman House

• Companion Suites: We Only Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: FCL-029-011

• About The Lyman House

The Lyman House is a lovely 1950's brick ranch nestled in one of the premier neighborhoods in Thomasville, Wallcliff Park. Our residents are ladies who have some type of memory loss and need assistance with Activities of Daily Living. The Lyman House has two (2) caregivers for 6 residents and we also have a chef, RN, and NCCAP certified Activity Professional on staff.

The Lyman House is a small home that offers a great alternative to large nursing homes or locked Alzheimer's units. Each resident is cared for commensurate to her individual needs.

Map of The Lyman House