Autumn Care of Statesville

Reviews of Autumn Care of Statesville

Nursing Home Reviews for Autumn Care of Statesville

April 24, 2016

By Lorihefman

This is a horrible place to send your loves ones. Hardly no staff. This place doesn't not treat people with respect. They simply don't care for their employes, their residents or their family members. Trust me please don't send your family there.

May 18, 2015

By Qwertyu

I have worked in a nursing / rehab for several years. I know what to expect the building is very nice and clean. The cna's all seem nice. Don't expect them to be in a hurry to check on your loved one that's not going to happen. They are very slow at answering call bells. I mean very slow. While I was there not one person came to check on my loved one which is sad. They are there to be took care of not left. Don't go by the way a place looks the care is more important.

March 22, 2015

By barb78704

The staff seems to be very conscientious but they are so busy and understaffed they have no time to engage with patients. The patients must conform to the schedule of the staff rather then the staff providing for the individual needs of the patients. For example, patients who would benefit from sleeping later in the mornings are waked up at 7am, given a sponge bath, and then dressed and left to sleep in their chairs until breakfast is delivered an hour later. The coffee is always cold because the breakfast trays sit in the hall for a long time. The one thing my mother looks forward to in the morning is a hot cup of coffee. Would it be too much to ask that they have one staff member deliver hot fresh coffee to the patients first thing when they get up? Also, there is a very long wait time for patients who ring for assistance to go to the bathroom. It is a nice building, but there needs to be more caring and attentive staff.

April 16, 2013

By Kathy20

Autumn Care was our preference because my mom was going to have physical therapy and they had a really updated, state-of-the-art physical therapy facility that actually opened on the day we were there, so everything was brand new. We were also impressed with the staff who spent so much time with us.

About Autumn Care of Statesville

Autumn Care of Statesville is a senior living provider in Statesville, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Autumn Care of Statesville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Autumn Care of Statesville