Elmcroft of Salisbury

1915 Mooresville Rd, Salisbury, NC 28147
Elmcroft of Salisbury (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 2 days

Enjoy a sweet deal! Lease by February 14 and pay NO BASE RENT for the month of February!

Reviews of Elmcroft of Salisbury

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Salisbury

October 28, 2014

The Carillon was very nice and they were very friendly and accommodating with our family and with my mother. Then, my mother had a private room -- a studio -- that didn't have any kitchen or cooking facilities, but you could bring in your own, like a mini fridge or a microwave. The staff was very friendly and accommodating with all of us. There were no complaints; everything was fine. It was actually a very nice facility, like we could stay in the room with my mother overnight. They allowed that and actually, one time when my sister and her daughter came up from Florida, they let them use an empty room that they had. I don't know if they charged for that, but I've stayed in the room with my mother. So they were very accommodating to us, coming from out of state.

April 21, 2014

I had visited Carillon Assissted Living for my husband. It's a one-story building with at least 75 rooms. Its nice and new. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have new facilities.

September 09, 2013

By Audrey8

Carillon is brand new, very clean and well decorated. They have outdoor areas that are secure and a small number of patients per nurse. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We haven't eaten there yet but the dining room is very nice and spacious. It has windows out to the garden area and tablecloths, crystal and silver. My husband hasn't moved in yet though.

May 29, 2013

By Debbie24

We were impressed on how the rooms are. They can still have some of the furniture and my parents can still have a suite. They would be able to eat at a dining room together. They also have laundry service. Snacks are available throughout the day. Activities are bingo, going to the ice cream place and making ice cream there. They have all kinds of activities every day. They can still have their car but someone's watching over them. Overall, they make it as homey as they can. I would recommend this to others.

Memory Care Reviews for Elmcroft of Salisbury

Costs for Elmcroft of Salisbury

Photos of Elmcroft of Salisbury

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Salisbury

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: HAL-080-013

About Elmcroft of Salisbury

Situated in charming Salisbury on beautiful grounds, our assisted living community offers residents a warm, relaxing living environment and easy access to shopping, dining and medical services. Senior residents enjoy Elmcroft of Salisbury’s welcoming atmosphere, engaged and friendly staff, and personalized care – including specialized care for residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia. At Elmcroft of Salisbury, we treat our residents like family, providing exceptional care while helping them stay as independent as possible.

Map of Elmcroft of Salisbury