Unihealth Post-Acute Care-Raleigh

Unihealth Post-Acute Care-Raleigh (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Unihealth Post-Acute Care-Raleigh

Nursing Home Reviews for Unihealth Post-Acute Care-Raleigh

August 15, 2013

My mom was at Unihealth Post-Acute Care for six weeks for rehabilitation. I thought all in all they were pretty good. The food seemed good to me though my mom claimed she did not like it. The communication process seemed a little broken and they were not as quick to communicate with me as I hoped. I thought communication should be improved.

February 28, 2013

My father was in Unihealth for rehab. They gave him outstanding care while he was there. They treated him extremely well. They had excellent nursing staff, the physical therapists were extremely caring, helpful and encouraging to him. The food was good and he didn't have any complaints about it. The interaction between me and the staff was adequate. It was good.

September 04, 2012

By Joseph L.

My mother was a resident of this facility for 1 month. I am her POA and administration initially made decisions about her without contacting or consulting me; they allowed another family member to sign paperwork on behalf of my mother who has dementia. Although I left several notes and telephone messages for the Admissions Director, she did not return my calls or come to see me while I was visiting my mother for extended periods of time. My mother had been at the facility for two weeks before I got to meet with Administration and that was after sending a letter stating that I would report this institution for breaking the law. I vowed never to bring my mother back to this place although the people who worked with her from day to day were very good workers.

Services and Amenities of Unihealth Post-Acute Care-Raleigh

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Unihealth Post-Acute Care-Raleigh

Unihealth Post-Acute Care-Raleigh is a senior living provider in Raleigh, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Unihealth Post-Acute Care-Raleigh for more details on services and rates.

Map of Unihealth Post-Acute Care-Raleigh