Unihealth Post-Acute Care-Raleigh

Reviews of Unihealth Post-Acute Care-Raleigh

Nursing Home Reviews for Unihealth Post-Acute Care-Raleigh

November 16, 2017

By Furious family

I have a relative who is currently in there and the rehab staff is great as is the nursing staff but the food is not suitable for human consumption.

July 10, 2017

By cooljc56

PA staff is cause for this rating @ this time. I have a relative that developed a total bowel obstruction, had to be placed into intensive care. Just because the bowel sounds were not observed and/ maintained. Constipation isn't a life threatening situation, As a health provider, I'm very disappointed......... My relative developed a GI bleed afterward, so this would have all never have happened if only routine exams were intact for my relative. What about other clients care? I feel this warrants a very low grade status. Please start to consistently maintain protocols set by the nursing and medical boards of NC. Dr. O'brien should be notified of this occurrence; my goal is for the increase of optimal care at this Pruitt Health facility. No lives lost is the ultimate goal of effectual care!

April 27, 2017

By very concerned person

Not being impressed by the staff but the facility is nice. Their PA wrongly adjusted my mother's medication and caused problems for my mother. Mother has her personal physicians to look after her meds and a PA has no business tampering with these.

October 02, 2016

By Brigid C.

My brother Tim was at Pruitt/Raleigh for about a month and died there from advanced cancer. Our family was very impressed by everyone, and grateful for the care and concern they showed. He had a wonderful single room that overlooked a butterfly garden, a great source of delight for Tim, a nature lover. Till his last moments, and after, the staff were friendly and helped in every way possible, including helping us with advance directives and the application for Medicaid.

January 07, 2016

By Gowolfpack

Both of my wife's parents are residents at Pruitt Health and both have been diagnosed with severe Alzheimer disease. The entire staff at Pruitt treats them with the utmost kindness and respect and they are extremely attentive to thir needs. We are extremely pleased with this facility.

March 11, 2015

By Marilyn41

I'm in a rehab center right now called PruittHealth in Raleigh. Some staff are fine, but some aren't. The rooms are fine. There is a calendar of activities. The food sucks; it's awful. I would recommend that they get a chef and have the patients be able to order from a menu.

December 24, 2013

By donna.b

I had my 83 yo mother admitted with a broken pelvis. I was very happy to notice while she was in rehab that there were always personnel in and out of rooms, cleaning, attending patients, helping patients, cleaning... The physical therapists were fantastic and got my mom walking again in a few weeks. I spent a lot of time there with her and I was impressed. My dad then needed rehab after a stroke and he was admitted there and had great progress.

September 08, 2013

By thebcna

my grandmother had hip replacement surgery, this place was a nightmare,they had no knowledge of post op care for this procedure and caused her a set back in recovery, the nurses stand around while 1 CNA runs around desparately trying to answer all the call bells. when I tried to ask nurses questions they acted as if I was bothering them. they left her on the toilet for over an hour. she cried every day for a week about the poor care she was getting, I transferred her to Litchford falls and she made incredible improvements in just 3 days and no more tears. I am also a private duty CNA for a resident at unihealth and can say that no family member of mine will ever stay there.

August 15, 2013

My mom was at Unihealth Post-Acute Care for six weeks for rehabilitation. I thought all in all they were pretty good. The food seemed good to me though my mom claimed she did not like it. The communication process seemed a little broken and they were not as quick to communicate with me as I hoped. I thought communication should be improved.

February 28, 2013

My father was in Unihealth for rehab. They gave him outstanding care while he was there. They treated him extremely well. They had excellent nursing staff, the physical therapists were extremely caring, helpful and encouraging to him. The food was good and he didn't have any complaints about it. The interaction between me and the staff was adequate. It was good.

September 04, 2012

By Joseph L.

My mother was a resident of this facility for 1 month. I am her POA and administration initially made decisions about her without contacting or consulting me; they allowed another family member to sign paperwork on behalf of my mother who has dementia. Although I left several notes and telephone messages for the Admissions Director, she did not return my calls or come to see me while I was visiting my mother for extended periods of time. My mother had been at the facility for two weeks before I got to meet with Administration and that was after sending a letter stating that I would report this institution for breaking the law. I vowed never to bring my mother back to this place although the people who worked with her from day to day were very good workers.

About Unihealth Post-Acute Care-Raleigh

Unihealth Post-Acute Care-Raleigh is a senior living provider in Raleigh, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Unihealth Post-Acute Care-Raleigh for more details on services and rates.

Map of Unihealth Post-Acute Care-Raleigh