The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation

The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation (844) 325-8230

Reviews of The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation

Independent Living Reviews for The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation

May 29, 2014

I've been visiting The Gardens for 4 or 5 years. I was very familiar with it. The food is very good; they have 3 meals a day. They have a washer and dryer in the room. They have a good staff. They have trips in town and meetings for various subjects. They have a regular schedule of buses to the grocery stores and doctors. The rooms looked all right to me. I don’t think they're terribly small.

February 14, 2014

The size of the apartments is what I liked best about The Gardens, and the friendliness. The food, the staff. Everything about it is good. My mother feels very much at home. She describes it as a nice homey atmosphere.

December 30, 2013

By Karen82060650

The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation was very pretty, and the staff was very nice. The rooms were also very nice and adequately-sized. I would recommend this place.

June 19, 2013

By Amelia1

I visited the Gardens at Wakefield. It was a lovely place, but it's too far for my family. They got some nice staff and they have some nice rooms. The apartments have balcony. They are comfortable. They have transportation and exercise classes.

Costs for The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation

Photos of The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation

Services and Amenities of The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation

The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation is located in Raleigh, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation for a visit...and stay!

Map of The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation