Springmoor

Reviews of Springmoor

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Springmoor

February 14, 2013

By caring4661

We lived in Raleigh for a long time and we knew Springmoor is a good place. I like the location, and the fact that we've known people who have stayed there. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The room that we looked at was under construction, but we could tell that it was going to be very nice. Although we didn't get to eat there, they have good menus and the food was very appealing to the eye. It was all very nice.

May 24, 2011

By jgflea

Friend or relative of resident

I have had several friends and one family member reside at this facility and I must say it is one of the nicest in the area. They have everything from independent homes, to apartments and a fully staffed medical facility for when you get older. The staff is always friendly and helpful, the maintenance of the property and the units is impeccable and they provide rides to local destinations so people can get out to grocery shop, sightsee or whatever. Everyone here goes the extra mile to make the resident feel at home and to make transition easier for family members, etc. I could not ask for a nicer place for the people I know who live here and I hope to live here myself when I reach that certain age. I would recommend this facility to anyone.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Springmoor

• Pharma

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

About Springmoor

Springmoor is a nationally accredited full service life care retirement community located in a beautifully developed area in Northwest Raleigh. Springmoor is designed to emphasize independent living, dignity, security, and peace of mind. There is a wide range of residences, services, amenities and comprehensive health care.

The Activity Center has social and recreational facilities and many services for your daily convenience. The Dining Centers provide nutritionally balanced meals, served in a setting for relaxed dining.

The on-site Stewart Health Center provides medical, nursing, and personal care on a short-term or continuing basis. The Health Center also provides outpatient health care to residents. Stewart Health Center has a specially designed and staffed wing for residents who have Alzheimer's disease and related disorders.

Map of Springmoor