Litchford Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Litchford Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Litchford Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

December 11, 2012

By Insurancewizard

My mother in law is a resident at this facility, being placed a few months ago after a hospital admission and surgery for a broken hip. She also is in end stages of Alzheimers. The staff at Litchford opened their arms and hearts to her upon arrival. She required intensive PT for the hip surgery and with the extreme dementia, she is very challenging to say the least. Everyone seems to have the patience of a "saint" while dealing with her. She visits the administrator several times a week just to bless her out for one thing or another- none of which make any sense and they just smile. We knew this day was fast approaching in her when she would no longer be able to be kept at home safely. The decision to place her in a nursing facility was made for us after the broken hip. She is settled there now, she thinks this is her new house, she has lots of new friends, many with the same mental capacity or ailments and she is happy. We can't thank everyone at Litchford Falls for all they continue to do for our family member.

November 27, 2012

By dazedandconfused1

I was disappointed with the lack of urgency from the staff that I encountered. Though they hold a tough position, I think its deplorable to ignore the requests of their patients or atleast listen to them.

Services and Amenities of Litchford Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Litchford Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Litchford Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Raleigh, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Litchford Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Litchford Nursing & Rehabilitation Center