Sunnybrook Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Sunnybrook Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sunnybrook Rehabilitation Center

July 29, 2016

By MISGUIDED

PLEASE. DO NOT SEND YOUR FAMILY MEMBER TO THIS FACILITY. THEY ARE CHEAP FOR A REASON BECAUSE THEY GIVE CHEAP CARE. MY FAMILY MEMBER HAD A STROKE AND SHE WAS LEFT IN A SOILED UNDERGARMENT FOR HOURS. SHE RANG HER BUZZER AND SEVERAL NURSE STAFF STOP AND ASK WHAT SHE NEEDED AND WHEN SHE TOLD THEM THEY ALL SAID "I GET SOMEONE". THE FLOOR HAD STAINS AND REUSE GARABAGE BAGS WHICH SOILED UNDERGARMENT WAS THROWN IN. THE BATHROOM WASN'T CLEAN.. I FEEL SO SAD FOR THE PATIENTS THAT KNOW ONE CHECK ON OR COME BY TO SEE HOW THEY ARE BEING CARE FOR. MY COUSIN HAD SOMEONE DROPPING IN DAILY AT DIFFERENT TIMES SO WE COULD SEE WHAT WAS HAPPENING AROUND HER. PLEASE. PLEASE RETHINK ABOUT SENDING YOUR FAMILY MEMBER HERE TO THIS FACILITY. THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONAL AND DO NOT HAVE ANY CARES ABOUT YOU AS A FAMILY MEMBER OR THE PATIENT... WHEN ASK A QUESTION ABOUT THE TREAMENT OR CARE PERSONNEL HAS A ISSUE. LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO ASK. MANAGEMENT STAFF HAVE KNOW MANNERISM. SHE IS DEFENSIVE AND CONFRONTATION WHEN PUT IN A CORNER. WHEN ALL YOU ARE DOING IS ASKING A QUESTION. YOU HAVE 3 PATIENTS TO A ROOM ON SOME FLOORS. THEY HAVE A HIGH TURNOVER OF WORKERS. WONDER WHY? PLEASE RESEARCH FACILITIES ANY WHERE BEFORE ADMITTING YOUR FAMILY MEMBER BECAUSE KNOW ONE LOVE THEM MORE THAN YOU...

May 09, 2016

By BRT

I have a friend who is a patient there now. She states the place is filthy! She also had to use her phone to call the front desk in order to get her call light answered when she needed pain meds! She is post-surgical, the light had been on for over 30 minutes. You will be reported.

May 09, 2016

By SloaneDee

I would prefer to give it a zero. My friend has been there for rehab after a knee operation. The place is FILTHY, there was dried blood and feces on the floor, the bed has a metal pole down the middle. My friend called for her pain meds this morning and after waiting 30 mins had to call the front desk on her cellphone just to get any attention. This place should be shut down! At least my friend is awake and has her wits about her - but there are many elderly folk in there who can't and I can only imagine they torment they are living. Why is no health agency or ombudsman doing anything about this facility!? It's a disgrace.

September 29, 2015

Those people who are looking for something -- be prepared for frustration. Be prepared if your family member is sick, because people don't want them. Maybe they only want people who can take care of themselves. There is one in particular that I found there was space available, and they don't want my father. This place I am really frustrated with is Sunnybrook because pretty much they've just been giving me the run-around. I have given them all the information that they needed, and then I was told the person that reviews this is really busy and they can't help me right away, so I have to wait. The place looked nice, but they gave me the run-around. That was a really big frustration since the doctors were giving them information, and they got all the information they needed, and I thought if they had space available why not admit it if you don't want them. They looked like a nice place. They really do, so that is why I was so disappointed. I would rate them like a two really because of how they treat people.`

Services and Amenities of Sunnybrook Rehabilitation Center

About Sunnybrook Rehabilitation Center

Sunnybrook Rehabilitation Center is located in Raleigh, NC and provides specialized short-term, inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. Patients are provided with a full range of medical, rehabilitative and social services to treat and support their needs. We also provide long-term care in a safe environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Sunnybrook Rehabilitation Center