Elmcroft of Northridge

600 Newton Rd, Raleigh, NC 27615
Elmcroft of Northridge (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1 day

Enjoy a sweet deal! Lease by February 14 and pay NO BASE RENT for the month of February!

Reviews of Elmcroft of Northridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Northridge

July 30, 2015

By relative of mine

If there is a Bistro or billiard room it is hidden away. My family member has been a resident for almost three years. The residents are overseen by a certified med tech. As far as I know, there is only one nurse there. They have many activities and usually an activity away from the home once a week. In the two plus years they are on their third director and I'm curious why so many. It is always the person's choice going to another one of their facilities. We don't pay the price they list but if that were the going rate there are other facilities newer with more to offer. My biggest disappoint is the food. There are several times when they have not had enough to serve the people who are served last (ALWAYS the residents sitting in the back). I have had some very good relationships with the staff and my relative. Not all rooms are set up so that the residents can get to their call button though. I find it strange that the picture they have posted is not a current picture of the entrance. There is someone to greet you when you enter.

July 12, 2015

By Barbara110584350

The person who was supposed to take me around at Elmcroft of North Ridge was not there. An older woman gave me the tour instead, and I thought she might have been one of the residents. She did not have a lot of good knowledge of the things that go on. It also felt like a nursing home. Their staff was not interacting with the residents, and most of the residents were in their rooms. The rooms were of pretty small size. I think they were probably understaffed. They had a schedule of activities, but it did not feel like the residents were interacting amongst each other. It was kind of depressing. It was clean, but there was no one at the front door to greet you. It was an older facility. It looked like it might have been a nursing home at one time, and it was converted into an assisted living.

February 11, 2015

My mother-in-law is Elmcroft. The staff is helpful. The rooms are nice and clean. Their dining room is pretty, and it is set up like a restaurant. They have activities like bingo, day trips, and music. They have their days filled with things to do. It has what we need when we needed it.

January 13, 2015

By Joseph35

I moved my mom to Elmcroft of Northridge. The staff is great, very friendly, and helpful. They give praise to their long standing employees. It is good to see the retention that they have. The nurse that did my mom's assessment was really friendly. Everyone there is great. The food is not prepared by me so it cannot be as good as I do, but it is just a personal bias. The medications are given on time. She is attending their activities. They try to pull her into activities she may have not tried before. She is really enjoying herself. I am very happy with everything that is going on.

March 05, 2012

By livedwell

Be sure to tour this entire place -it's a dump. I toured for my mother and was horrified. There are several lovely places in Raleigh; this is not one of them.

Memory Care Reviews for Elmcroft of Northridge

Costs for Elmcroft of Northridge

Photos of Elmcroft of Northridge

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Northridge

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: License# HAL-092-124

About Elmcroft of Northridge

Elmcroft of Northridge is conveniently nestled in the heart of North Raleigh. Here you will find gracious living in a cozy setting, while the hustle and bustle of the capital city is just miles away. World-class performing arts, museums, fine dining, shopping, beautiful parks and southern hospitality are just some of the reasons over one million people call Raleigh, NC and the Triangle area home. Elmcroft of Northridge provides a strong sense of community, showing our assisted living residents every day that home is where the heart is.

Accommodations and Services

Elmcroft of Northridge, a Raleigh assisted living and Alzheimer's Care community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Northridge has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Northridge features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.

Each assisted living apartment includes all meals and basic utilities as part of the monthly fee. Also, residents enjoy daily activities, private dining room for family and guests, library and sitting areas, bistro and billiard activity room, housekeeping services and many other amenities. Other services include a beauty/barber shop for a nominal fee.

The emphasis on activities is a main thrust of the service offerings. Social interaction is a vital part of overall good health and Elmcroft of Northridge is committed to offering residents a full range of social, recreational and spiritual activities from which to choose. Scheduled transportation on the community van allows all residents to take advantage of travel activities.

Our Chronicles memory care program uses the Best Friends™ approach. This relationship-centered care is built around each individual’s life history, cultural heritage and current abilities and interests.

Elmcroft of Northridge is truly a great place to live and work and is proud to be a part of the Raleigh, North Carolina community.

Map of Elmcroft of Northridge