City of Oaks Health & Rehab Ct

Reviews of City of Oaks Health & Rehab Ct

Nursing Home Reviews for City of Oaks Health & Rehab Ct

October 08, 2015

By annasatsia

The nursing staff is amazing. They truly care about the health and well being of their residents. My Grandmother is a new resident here and I couldn't be more pleased. No matter what time of day I visit she is dressed and very well taken care of. They call me all the time to keep me updated and it's so appreciated. Looks can be deceiving. It needs to be updated and is in the process. They have a new administrator that is really on the ball and is passionate about her job and the home.

January 08, 2015

My brother was at Tower Nursing and Rehab Center. I think it was a very good nursing home. They didn't take the privileges away from their patients. The patients had much freedom as they can. They have a nice porch in the summertime where the patients can go out and sit. They have a nice TV room. The patients can go and watch TV. They had the same freedom as if they were in their home, which was good. Also they were always supervised. The patients enjoyed this facility because they were getting a fresh breeze.

June 04, 2011

By VanderDon

Friend or relative of resident

The staff was very friendly and kind mannered towards the residents of this facility. Although sometimes I thought there is never enough attention paid to the residents of the assisted living facility because they are often short staffed.

About City of Oaks Health & Rehab Ct

City of Oaks Health & Rehab Ct is a senior living provider in Raleigh, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact City of Oaks Health & Rehab Ct for more details on services and rates.

Map of City of Oaks Health & Rehab Ct