Manor Care Health Svcs Pinehurst

Reviews of Manor Care Health Svcs Pinehurst

Nursing Home Reviews for Manor Care Health Svcs Pinehurst

September 04, 2013

By Daughter 2013

My mother is a current resident because she needs around the clock skilled nursing. I have seen her decline at an alarming pace since placed in this facility (one of the few we could find that allowed smoking). I have witnessed the elderly allowed to simply sit in their wheelchairs all say, have helped many to keep from sliding out. The staff to patient ratio is such that there is almost no one on one time for the permanent, or long term residents. The food is atrocious! They post enticing menus from their kitchen but patients usually just get skinny sandwiches on white bread regardless as to what the posted menu says. My mother is now suffering malnutrition along with her many other issues. The staff to patient ratio is so lacking that a nurse/assistance light an stay on for an hour before assistance arrives. Cleanliness is a concern, I don't understand how they pass inspections aside from possibly advance warnings! If at all possible, stay away from this facility!

Services and Amenities of Manor Care Health Svcs Pinehurst

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Manor Care Health Svcs Pinehurst

Manor Care Health Svcs Pinehurst is a senior living provider in Pinehurst, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manor Care Health Svcs Pinehurst for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manor Care Health Svcs Pinehurst