Carillon Assisted Living Mooresville, NC

Reviews of Carillon Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Carillon Assisted Living

May 10, 2016

By TimPDALT

Carillon Assisted Living is a newer place. It seemed like a home away from home, but it was pricey and probably the highest-priced one that we went to. It was nice inside. They had activities posted up for everybody. The dining area seemed nice. Our biggest thing was that they didn’t take Medicaid or Medicare. A lot of it would have to come out of your pocket. Apparently, there are people who can afford all this stuff since the community was pretty full, so I would recommend them. It was nice and clean, spacious, and had a nice atmosphere.

September 30, 2014

Carillon Assisted Living was beautiful. They had a little bit more features, but it was about $2000 more a month, but they did everything there. It was just like walking into a very famous hotel, but it didn't look anything like it. All the glitter and fancy stuff, it was very, very beautiful. It was overwhelmingly beautiful. The only thing they did that I didn't like is they pushed me for finances, i.e., for me to go and get money for my mother from whomever I could, and I didn't like that at all. The other places didn't do that. Also they said they would call me back in a week, but they never called me back. Their surroundings and their rooms were absolutely beautiful.

August 16, 2014

Carillon was a brand new facility so we liked the fact that mom would be moving in with everyone else and that she would readily make friends. She's been living there for a year. Everyone was very enthusiastic and very welcoming when she came. The food is one of our concerns -- portion size is fine but the quality nor the number of choices is good.

About Carillon Assisted Living

Carillon Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Mooresville, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Carillon Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carillon Assisted Living