Carrington Place Matthews, NC

Reviews of Carrington Place

Nursing Home Reviews for Carrington Place

November 21, 2015

By Kathie8

Carrington Place seemed to have more staff than the other ones I've visited. It smelled so bad; that was the first impression when we walked through the front door. I probably should go see it again because it might just have been a bad day; someone could just have had an accident. The people seemed alright, and the facility was fine. The residents seemed happy and had a lot of visitors. I was there at about lunch time, and there were lots of people visiting their loved ones, which was nice. They seemed to be friendly. The lady introduced me to the physical therapy person and somebody else, and they were all very nice. I looked in at the rooms, and they all pretty much looked the same as every other place, so nothing jumped out at me. They were adequate in size.

August 30, 2015

By anonymous109337450

Pineville Rehab was dark and dingy, and the smell of food hits you in the face when you open the door to walk into the place. The room was very small, but the girl was fairly knowledgeable. She was pretty good, and she worked with the different patients. Out in the hallways, the rooms were all kind of dark and dingy, and the nurses and the CNA's were right out in the hall around a desk; it was like chaos. They did have the E-stim, which is the new thing, and they are trying, but they are not to that point just yet. They didn't leave me feeling comfortable with the level of care they could give her because many of the staff were congregated in the hallway where I felt they should have been tending to other patients. The people we met were very friendly. The problem with Pineville -- it was old, dark, and kind of dingy; the rooms were like old paneled walls, and it was dark. It wouldn't be my first choice. They had a very small rehab room, but from what I understand, it's good; I just don't know anything about it. The director of rehab has only been there for a couple of months, so she was fairly new.

February 19, 2015

Carrington Place is nice, but I didn't have all the care that I needed for him. We need a little bit more than assisted living. We need a lot of therapy. I think the biggest problem is he has a bag because they removed his lower intestine. He has a colostomy bag that calls for a nurse because he doesn't know how to change it. It calls for a little bit more than just assisted living right now.

October 19, 2013

By Gavin4

The whole facility needs to be upgraded

Services and Amenities of Carrington Place

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Carrington Place

Carrington Place is a senior living provider in Matthews, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Carrington Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carrington Place