Woodhaven Nursing & Alzheimer's Care

Reviews of Woodhaven Nursing & Alzheimer's Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Woodhaven Nursing & Alzheimer's Care

February 27, 2014

By Angels Watching

I'd give this facility no star for no heart but you have to rate it in order to leave a comment. I so agree with the other comment about keeping the patients overmedicated. As I learned this by my Mom being rushed to the hospital and admitted for over a week. I think they need to be investigated, oh but let's get real it's run by the Southeastern Regional Medical Center. Most of the CNA's have no idea what to do, stop... rewind they don't want to know anything. I could say the same about the LPN's and RN's .... Someone definitely needs to look into this foul smelling site....when it's time to change the patients some of the staff just stands around waiting for the other to do the job, even though they all are on the (clock). I say to them leave and let someone with heart earn a honest living.

January 24, 2013

By Michael10

Everything we found out with Woodhaven Nursing Center for the last six months have been great. I would highly recommend them.

August 21, 2012

By Benjamin2

My experience at Woodhaven Nursing Center opened my eyes to the realities of the abuse and neglect of the elderly. Upon entering, one immediately feels as though they are visiting a prison, not a nursing home. I had the opportunity to visit with several of their clients who all appear to be over-medicated with sedatives. I mentioned my concern about this to the staff, who admitted that they keep their residents constantly sedated so that the staff does not have to be bothered by them as much. The staff not only refuses to treat the residents with respect, but their actions verge on abuse. Several of the residents I visited with had not been bathed in some time and were sitting in unchanged disposable underwear. When the Certified Nursing Assistants did bathe the residents, they stripped them down completely naked, and allowed the residents to wander around their room with an open door. The staff in unempathetic, unsympathetic, unfriendly, harsh, and allows no reasonable privacy to their residents.

Services and Amenities of Woodhaven Nursing & Alzheimer's Care

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Woodhaven Nursing & Alzheimer's Care

Woodhaven Nursing & Alzheimer's Care is a senior living provider in Lumberton, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Woodhaven Nursing & Alzheimer's Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woodhaven Nursing & Alzheimer's Care