Green Leaf Care Center

Reviews of Green Leaf Care Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Green Leaf Care Center

June 06, 2017

By debbie-a-788214

I liked Green Leaf. They showed me around, and they were polite. It was clean; it didn’t smell. It would probably have been the place I would have picked for my husband. They seemed really nice, and everybody I saw through the hallways said "Hi, Hello, How are you doing?" The help was all courteous and smiling. They have private rooms and shared rooms.

August 16, 2016

By R.M630804

Green Leaf Care Center was a nice facility that seemed to give good care to their patients. They could have made some facility improvements, but for the most part, it was clean. It wasn’t new, but it seemed to be fairly well-kept, and the staff was nice. The dining area was also nice.

June 30, 2016

By Mary812522

I visited a facility in Lilington - Green Leaf Care Center. It was very nice. The staff was very friendly. Everybody who I met was very nice. They brought me on a tour of the facility. There wasn't a smell. All of the patients were very clean.

April 23, 2016

By Patricia113590750

My mother is at Green Leaf Care Center. They take care of her carefully, and we don't have any problems. She likes the food. They have a lot of activities, but she doesn't participate in most of them. The staff is fine. They do what they're supposed to do and take care of her. I went to a lot of places, but this seemed the most reasonable.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We strive to create a positive environment here at the Green Leaf Care Center, and glad we could help.We look forward to continue serving your family. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review.

July 08, 2014

By surveying

Thiis facility was sold & no longer run by Brookfield owners. It is now Green Leaf. Our family member (resident) is soaking wet when we visit, has lost about 40 lbs. Would not recommend for your family memer. staff turnover OFTEN.

April 13, 2012

By Jan D.

My mom's first three weeks have been a good experience. The staff and aides have been really friendly. We really feel good about having her there. Not only is it close to where we live, but the environment is warm and friendly and we wanted that for her.

December 07, 2011

By ccrazie

I have visited this location a number of times, as it is close to the university that I attend. Each time has been with a group of friends, and we have gone to simply spend time with the elderly people there. Growing up, I had a few experiences that were not too ideal, so I had been timid the first time we went out to this facility. However, I can say with pleasure that I definitely enjoyed my times here. We brought along musical instruments and played for a number of the residents here. They seemed to enjoy it very much, as they rarely have such visitors come. That is what can make the whole experience saddening, and yet happy. You know that the residents here do not do a whole lot outside of their daily activities, and many people rarely have visitors. That is why we have gone to individual rooms, to spend time with some of them there. That way, they can feel as they they've received a more personalized visit. It certainly can be sad to see so many elderly people confined to simple and probably monotomous livelihoods, but it has been our hope, that we can get more people to come out on a regular basis and entertain and converse with them. The simplest of things can make their day, and we've heard many of them exclaim this as we were leaving. It is truly impossible to feel sad leaving from here, as it always makes me feel as though I've done something good. That's not what it's all about though, it's about helping others and helping making their daily lives a little bit brighter.

Costs for Green Leaf Care Center

Photos of Green Leaf Care Center

Services and Amenities of Green Leaf Care Center

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Semi Private Rooms Or Private Room

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Green Leaf Care Center

Green Leaf is proud of its staff as they are carefully chosen for their caring attitudes and compassionate natures as well as health care expertise. Our focus is on the well being of our residents, and their families. RN Supervisors, Certified Nurse Assistants, registered Med Techs, and a licensed Dietary Manager are only a sample of our dedicated staff. We also have a full-time Activity Director that selects activities based on the abilities and needs of our residents.

We truly get to know the people we serve and understand each individual. We know that the residents we serve are your mothers and fathers, your sisters and brothers, your uncles, grandparents, friends and loved ones. Like you, we want to provide them with the best care and support possible. We have the compassion, experience, expertise, skills, and programs to provide the quality care that result in the best possible quality of life.

Family oriented and a HOME atmosphere. All stages of elderly care.

Map of Green Leaf Care Center