Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale

Reviews of Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale

Assisted Living Reviews for Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale

September 23, 2013

By Gwyn1

It liked the atmosphere at Carillon. I also liked their room because it was comfortable.

April 11, 2013

We chose Carillon's memory unit for my mom. The facility is less than 3 years old. It's close to downtown. It's a beautiful place with a beautiful landscape of English-type houses or big beach houses with a southern feel. Mom is in a semi-private room equipped with cable, English-type furnishings and she also has a private bathroom. The food is great too. The overall service is great. Mom has dementia but she's more tamed and at ease there than where she previously was. However, I wish the staff was more consistent. The same people work there but they work in different units. Some work in the memory unit 2 times out of the week.

July 31, 2011

By AnnP726

My Mother in Law has been in this facility for about 3 months. I was very apprehensive about putting her in an ALzeheimers unit, however I am very pleased. She at first asked for us to take her home (which she even asked us while she was living with us), however in about two weeks she was so busy with activities that now she stopped asking us to take her home. I go to visit and she is all smiles, even doing her little "dance". She really cannot remember what is happening from 1 minute to the next. She has got a wonderful personality and is very well taken care of by the staff. The staff is always hugging and smooth talking the residents. I recommend them highly.

About Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale

Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale is a senior living provider in Knightdale, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale