Brookdale High Point North High Point, NC

Reviews of Brookdale High Point North

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale High Point North

February 27, 2015

By Printist

I looked for a location that's in the area where I live. Clare Bridge of High Point seemed large enough. The staff was nice. The dining facility area was nice; that's where we talked and did the assessment. I just mostly got into what their procedure was and the requirements if my wife will get into the place.

January 17, 2015

By Tom104567850

Clare Bridge is very clean and very nice. It is large enough where it is not crowded. It is very well maintained. She's been here for two months, and I'm very happy with everything they do so far. They have various physical therapy types of activities because they are all Alzheimer's patients and they can't follow instructions. They play balloon football and dance holding on to the back of chairs and things like that.

May 30, 2014

By Jennifer35

We found Clare Bridge. We don't have a problem with anything. Grandmother has a big, spacious room by herself. She brought her own furniture. She has a queen bed, a wingback chair, a table with a big screen TV, and everything in her own room. They have a dining room and several different sitting rooms, a beauty parlor, hair salon. She's in memory care. Everybody there has dementia. It's a locked down facility. She likes the food. She has gained 15 lbs. The staff seems to be very caring. They show her a lot of attention, and they've been very accommodating. They take them on trips. They have a daily itinerary, from the time they wake up to the time they get to bed, that's filled with crafts, music, and they get manicures. They take them to the candy factory. I thought the facility was clean, and it felt cozy. I like that they make my grandmother feel at home.

July 23, 2012

By janice2

They understand dementia patients, they very well trained to deal with all aspects and stages of dementia. Staff keeps family informed and treats the family as well as the patients. The food is designed with the patients in mind. They have a full schedule of activities both inside and outside that keep the patients engaged daily.

August 02, 2011

By jksmith77

This facility is mainly for Alzheimer's and Dementia patients however other patients with memory issues are welcome. I strolled through the front doors and was greeted right away and was given full access to everything. I was shown all the amenities and the events calender. In fact, they left nothing behind. They showed me everything. The staff wanted me to see what a patient could have in store if they moved here. The staff and management definitely know their stuff. I asked plenty of questions and they knew every last answer. They offered brochures and even gave me a follow up call later on this afternoon. I would really recommend this place if you or your family are in the market.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Photos of Brookdale High Point North

Services and Amenities of Brookdale High Point North

• State Licenses: HAL-041-033

About Brookdale High Point North

At Brookdale High Point North we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale High Point North are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale High Point North