Pinecrest Hickory, NC

Offers Independent Living

915 29th Ave NE, Hickory, NC 28601
Pinecrest (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 12 days

Reduced rates on select apartments for new leases sign and move in by January 31st. Ask for details during your tour!

Reviews of Pinecrest

Independent Living Reviews for Pinecrest

May 26, 2017

By nary

Pinecrest was very nice and offered a lot of different things, but it was just beyond my budget. The staff was very friendly, informative, and answered all my questions. They seemed to be very friendly, attentive, and answered the residents' questions. It seemed like a very nice place to be. The rooms were very spacious, nice, laid out well, and they offered several amenities to go with them. It was exactly what I was looking for if only I could afford it.

December 28, 2015

By Sandra118021750

My mother is at Pinecrest right now. We chose this community because of all the different amenities, everything is included, and it is a very nice place. The staff is very good, and they work for the residents. They have arts and crafts, Bible studies, exercise every day, bingo twice a week, prayer group twice a week, and entertainment. They have something every day for the residents. My mother has a nice, one-bedroom apartment. On the scale of 1 to 10, I would say it is probably a 9. It has a big bathroom, a big living room, and a small kitchen area. The food is great. The common dining area is very clean and very inviting. It looks like a luxury hotel.

December 25, 2015

By France1

Pinecrest was very nice. The staff and the residents were very friendly. The rooms were a little small but adequate. They even invited us for a meal, and it was excellent. There seemed to be enough activities at the facility, but it was just too expensive for us.

December 18, 2014

By Maggie19

My father used to live at Pinecrest, and they were wonderful. The only problem was they changed managers about every six months. They had a beautiful two-bedroom, two-bath apartment. I've eaten there before, and the food was delicious. They had musical groups that come in, and they've got bingo and little horse races. They have lots of things for the seniors to do. What impressed me most were probably the apartments. The apartments were very nice.

January 31, 2014

The staff is very friendly at Pinecrest. They have a lot of activities like games, trips, and they seem to be busy all the time. It's bright and cheerful. I think they're very reasonable. They have very good meals, too.

October 25, 2013

By Jo11

I tried the food at Pinecrest and it was good. The rooms were spacious and sufficient. The staff was very good. They called and made follow-ups often.

June 12, 2013

By Jennifer17

It took me a long time to find a community for my father in law. We found Pinecrest last March and he absolutely loved it. The people are fantastic. They got three gourmet meals a day and it's like a cruise ship only you're not cruising anywhere. His room is a studio but there's plenty of room for all of his stuff. It's got a little kitchen, a bathroom and a back deck that's gorgeous.

Costs for Pinecrest

Photos of Pinecrest

Services and Amenities of Pinecrest

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Pinecrest

Pinecrest is located in Hickory, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Pinecrest for a visit...and stay!

Map of Pinecrest