Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/Hertford

Reviews of Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/Hertford

Nursing Home Reviews for Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/Hertford

July 05, 2012

By ShannonJ1

I visit the Brian center alot. My great grandmother is very special to me so I want to make sure she is fine. The facility is run down and simply not up to standards. The residents smell (the entire building does) as if they are not changed or bathed properly. Every visit to my grandmother's room and I have to request her be changed and bathed. The facilities do however have great activities. A entertainment room that live musicians play in and the residents can play bingo. Also, there is a beauty center to give hairstyles and manicures to residents. I simply love seeing the smiles the staff puts on my grandmother's face but the hygiene there is terrible. I have tried looking into better nursing homes, but the Brian Center is all my money will allow me to budget. All in all the Brian Center will do if you stay on top of things. I love helping improve facilities for the old and disabled. I am a active member in my community.

About Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/Hertford

Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/Hertford is a senior living provider in Hertford, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/Hertford for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/Hertford